Jelousy Issue..

djneo

Don Juan
Reaction score
.. though I'm confident that my girlfriend is faithful to me. it keeps on bothering me. well, this is the story, my girlfriend was far living from my place, and her X was back in the picture. the sad part is her parents was very supportive with this guy. they always told the guy to date her. though i know that her interest level on is higher than the average, I'm still confuse if I'm playing confident under this circumstance. can u give me some advice on how on change this situation become favorable to me?

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, pretend he's gay or her brother. no joke.

dj trainee

Don Juan
Reaction score
i can understand that you really like this girl and that u would hate to lose her...

but if she is gonna cheat, then she aint worth it...

so i guess this isnt so helpful.. but i guess honestly you just gotta live with it i guess... and trust her. that's what relationships are built on... trust... sounds like you do anyway... so i guess u just gotta keep the faith... i speak from experience cos i was a really jealous guy in the past... but my last gf didnt give me any reason to worry about her faithfulness to me... so over time, i learnt to be cool with other guys.

question: does she tell u wheneva she hangs out with the ex? and talk about him jjust like any normal friend? if that's the case, should be A OK...

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion a gf shouldn't be associated with an ex anymore. If your in some loving trusting relationship, theres no reason for her to be hanging out/associated with a guy that has had sexual relations with her.

Your also already worrying and have your doubts about her. These are the little things that start changing your behavior and killing her attraction for you since she'll pick up on it. Your over here wondering if your playing things right and how to get the favorable position, while at the same time shes not thinking of you, doing her own thing, around her ex or whoever else not having any emotional reaction over your relationship, while you are.

She should be the one on her toes worried about you leaving, worrying about your ex, or just other women in general since your such a good catch and she knows you can have hotter/better women than her. She has the better deal of being with you than you have with being with her. Thats the way it should look.

djneo

Don Juan
Reaction score
.. o.k she always telling me that this guy was like a brother for her. the rule says that we should not listen to them, right?

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read what i said above over and over