• Yes

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay...I know we're supposed to be "Don Juans" here, but I can't deny the fact that I get mad jealous when I see a girl that I like flirting or getting hit on by some other guy. I think this is a natural thing in all guys though...and I'm not talking about those flirty/slutty girls: I'm talking about that "special" girl/your girlfriend. Do you guys get jealous, too?

Anhslaught

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get REALLLLLLLLLLLLY jealous. Get's me bummed out. True, its loser talk, but it happens.lol

I'm in that situation right now. It doesn't matter who I'm with, but when I see another dude flirting with my her(myfriend) I just bust a nut. I probably wouldn't be jealous if I didn't like her so much though. The fact that I'm afraid to lose her gets me upset.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jealousy is like a rocking chair, you can rock in it all day long and you won't get anywhere.

so then right when your gettin tired of rocking in that chair, you gotta wonder why the hell your rocking it in the first place, when its actually less work and more comfertable to just sit in it.

basiclly what i'm saying is

don't worry about what you can't control

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
/\I try...and sometimes it works, but it's usually temporary.

padrote

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Anhslaught
It doesn't matter who I'm with, but when I see another dude flirting with my her(myfriend) I just bust a nut.
"I just bust a nut." -- this is not the phrase you're looking for. :)

I voted "yes". I get jealous and it mostly comes from being insecure about myself.

I always assume the other guy is somehow better than me. If I was confident I'd laugh it off since I'd know that he can't compete.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I do get jealous, but I don't see most guys as competition. However, I never show it. To show it is to suicide.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually the girls i'm going out with, I don't care enough about to be jelouse of when they're being hit on by other guys or flirting with them.

The girls I usually do care about have some serious attitudes so i'm not worried about them firting with a guys, because they're either trying to get us drinks, smokes or something of the nature for free; or they're going to humilate the guy in some horrible way. If a guy is hitting on her, I can more then often depend on that attitude to kick in and let her tell them what time it is.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every guy has a right to get jealous over his girl.

That is the natural order of things. Any woman that tells me otherwise can f-uck right off

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by i am me
Okay...I know we're supposed to be "Don Juans" here, but I can't deny the fact that I get mad jealous when I see a girl that I like flirting or getting hit on by some other guy. I think this is a natural thing in all guys though...and I'm not talking about those flirty/slutty girls: I'm talking about that "special" girl/your girlfriend. Do you guys get jealous, too?

Man I dont care who you are-Everybody gets jealous sometimes. You try not to but you just can't help it. Unless you're some "BEING" without emotions, then jealousy will come up at times-its natural.

Hellboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The last few relationships I've been in have been a case of my girlfriends going ape**** because I have been so preoccupied with flirting with other girls. Innocently but perhaps obsessively...

When I see my girls with another guy it was a relief because I had space to do my thing. Sounds wierd I know but I trusted them. And was partially obsessed with what I was doing.

Eventually though they get sick of my **** and go off with one of these guys (last time it was one of my friends). Then my jealousy kicks in like a nuclear weapon, ,and before you know it I'm alone wrapped in the barbed wire or jealousy, insecurity and self doubt.

Karma I guess :rolleyes:

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jealousy is a major weapon in a woman's arsenal and she will use it to weaken you and gain control. You really need to get a grip on your feelings if you suffer from it too much.

Alot of the guys on this thread seem young, in the future, you will find that jealousy will have less of a grip on you, especially when you realise that two can play at this jealousy game crap.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jelousy is like any other emotion. You can over come it if you try hard enough. If I even feel myself getting jelouse, I just remind myself that my girl is there with ME, she and I both know that so whatever flirting occurs between her and another guys really has no bearing on us, because she's with me. Even if it takes you a while, you can overcome jelousy.

Now if it were my WIFE, That'd be a different story. I think it's very wrong for your wife to be hit on by other guys because you've taken vows and you two should be the only people you have romantic feelings towards. I'd more then expect my wife to be very up front about getting rid of any "suiters" or guys hitting on her.

I'd be very jelouse (and angry for that matter) if someone were hitting on my wife (and she played along) or she was hitting on another guy (there'd be a LONG discussion on the ride home).

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wife is a different story.

However, rampant jealousy is about the worst thing you can have in a relationship - it's a relationship killer if left unchecked.

It shows weakness, lack of confidence and low self esteem and is not Don Juan behaviour.

I think it's the woman's job to be the jealous one.