Jealousy card on a girl

shiguldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh, is it? To be honest, I've never done anything like that before besides this.
I'm meeting her tonight and this saturday for a date.

There are no plans or notice from her to call it off and assuming we still go out,
what would be the best way?

Just try to have fun and not talk about all these unless she brings it up?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shiguldo said:
Ugh, is it? To be honest, I've never done anything like that before besides this.
I'm meeting her tonight and this saturday for a date.
Is this girl even having sex with you? No? Then how you to arrange a date for tonight AND then another one 3 days in advance for Saturday? Maybe there's a good reason, but I don't see why she deserves this kind of commitment from you.

There are no plans or notice from her to call it off and assuming we still go out,
what would be the best way?

Just try to have fun and not talk about all these unless she brings it up?
Correct. Try to have fun and save the corny "Be my girlfriend" talk for high school romance movies.

The best way to make anything work with any girl is to be fun, exciting and ELUSIVE...meaning that you (with your fun, exciting and busy life) should NOT be available to make plans with her 2 dates ahead.

shiguldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to elaborate a bit. Last night's meeting wasn't a date, it was more of work. This girl is my client too so while working we also chat and stuff. The actual date is this Saturday.

The best way to make anything work with any girl is to be fun, exciting and ELUSIVE...meaning that you (with your fun, exciting and busy life) should NOT be available to make plans with her 2 dates ahead.
Yes, I agree too. I've tried it with her since February, went out with other people, tried not be so readily available for her and this week I let her know a bit about my busy life with other people because she flaked on me. Then she bust out these bs and before this, she's been joking about how I'm not aggressive enough or whether I'm gay for not making any moves.

/sigh. So I wonder if being fun/exciting/elusive is not working where I'm forced to let her know how I feel first without being too corny. (No, I repeat I didn't ask her to be a gf, just told her briefly that I liked her, thats all).

UniKKatiL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having self respect comes from high self esteem. You don't have that when you run after 'one chick' and she plays with you. Of course you can let a girl know you want her, but you don't need her. Talk to her like she's a little girl, don't take her seriously, joke around, and if you wanna let her know you want her get sexually in a joking way, grab her ass etc. and while also talk to other girls. Work on yourself and your game. Don't just focus on this 'one girl'. And if you ever want a girl, you need to go for the kiss, and not ask her to be your GF.

If a girl really likes you, she will run after you like a magnet. Because that what girls do, they follow their emotions. This girl likes getting attention and she is playing games with you. She is also trying to make you jealous. She's taking you for granted.

The best thing you can do is never take a girl seriously.

When you really don't care about girls or if you get any, or what you say to them or around them, that's when you get girls attracted to you.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, just have fun and be physical with her (not punch her in the face, but kiss her and SHOW your interest). You're both floundering because you are too afraid to lead the interaction and make a move, so just make a move, don't even mention the bs from before, you just hit the reset button and start over with her. Don't worry about being super coy or elusive, show her your a MAN that goes after what he wants....it will make her wet.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shiguldo said:
I forgot to elaborate a bit. Last night's meeting wasn't a date, it was more of work. This girl is my client too so while working we also chat and stuff. The actual date is this Saturday.

Yes, I agree too. I've tried it with her since February, went out with other people, tried not be so readily available for her and this week I let her know a bit about my busy life with other people because she flaked on me. Then she bust out these bs and before this, she's been joking about how I'm not aggressive enough or whether I'm gay for not making any moves.

/sigh. So I wonder if being fun/exciting/elusive is not working where I'm forced to let her know how I feel first without being too corny. (No, I repeat I didn't ask her to be a gf, just told her briefly that I liked her, thats all).

Yeah but why? What does "telling her how you feel" do for anyone?

Either she's excited about being around you or she isn't. Telling her how you feel isn't going to all of a sudden raise her interest. It's not like asking your boss for a raise...you know,
"Boss, can I have a raise?"
"Shiguldo, I didn't know you wanted a raise until you asked. I'll consider it."

She's not going to all of a sudden get hot for you because you said, "Hey I like you, do you like me?"

You can try to make a move physically and see where that takes you. Showing how you feel weighs 100x more heavily than talking about it.

shiguldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
She's not going to all of a sudden get hot for you because you said, "Hey I like you, do you like me?"

You can try to make a move physically and see where that takes you. Showing how you feel weighs 100x more heavily than talking about it.

yuppaz said:
Ya, just have fun and be physical with her (not punch her in the face, but kiss her and SHOW your interest).

So you're all telling me that besides my self esteem problem, the issue is that I lack KINO? Old term or actually try to kiss and be physical.. You guys might call me out here but would it be insufficient if I er try to start it off lighter such as by trying to touch/hold her shoulder while going out to see her reaction?

She does start to tell me real sensitive things like that she broke up with her ex because he failed to help her feel good in bed, etc.. last night.

Frisky

Reaction score
A strong woman will recognise a strong man. A strong and confident man will ask a girl out when he realises he's interested. He doesn't hold back for fear of rejection, or to play games, he's just interested and asks. Take things from there.

Games mess people up, and it seems to me that this girl is messing you up. I think you don't need someone messy like that in your life. Rather begin again and choose someone who respects you and admires you for you better qualities....and don't be afraid to show them!

You shine!

shiguldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Frisky said:
A strong and confident man will ask a girl out when he realises he's interested
Sadly, I"m being called out for doing this by many people in this forum, (aka I asked her to be a gf by telling her how I felt or theres probably a better way with this).

Perhaps, words are unnecessary and all I need to do was kiss her or spank her ass while we walk, whatever... (I live in Japan and over here, thats unheard of .. btw)

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shiguldo said:
So you're all telling me that besides my self esteem problem, the issue is that I lack KINO? Old term or actually try to kiss and be physical.. You guys might call me out here but would it be insufficient if I er try to start it off lighter such as by trying to touch/hold her shoulder while going out to see her reaction?
That's what KINO is. Light touching that allows you to get more comfortable with serious touching. It certainly gives you a better chance than "telling her how you feel." Talking about feelings doesn't build attraction.

She does start to tell me real sensitive things like that she broke up with her ex because he failed to help her feel good in bed, etc.. last night.
Talking about ex lovers doesn't make a woman attracted to you. It does the opposite. Girls talk about their ex's with their GIRL friends. You're not a girl, so why are you having girlish talks with her?

shiguldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
UGH,

OMG, my crush just called me a family member. She said we're as close as a family!

Should I start a new thread or am I stuck in the friend zone? The F word aggggughghg!!!!