Jealous of the Paddle?

Texas_Hold'm

Reaction score
In the past month and a half I have been so frustrated with trying to put the moves on a 17-year-old senior who goes to a small holier than thou Christian high school. I often pick her up from school and we go back to my house and usually watch TV because she seems hesitant to do much more than kiss and touch.

But that all changed recently! This time, I picked her up from school and she looked really upset, and I could tell by her glassy eyes she had been crying. The whole ride back to my house she wouldn't tell me what was wrong. Finally, once we were inside she told me that she was paddled by the assistant principal for trying to cheat on a test.

The AP gave her five hard licks with a paddle she said is 2 feet long! She showed me her butt which was pinkish purple. On one hand, I felt upset and jealous that some guy had done this to her, but on the other hand I was even more hot for her knowing she got disciplined.

Sensing that she was mortified and emotionally weakened, I made my move to comfort her, and her normal resistance to making out collapsed. I had one heck of a hot afternoon after school with her. :up:

But I still can't help but feeling jealous that the AP punished her like that.

brewbaron

Don Juan
Reaction score
good job taking advantage of her when she was "mortified and emotionally weakened". you are truly a giant among men.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brewbaron said:
good job taking advantage of her when she was "mortified and emotionally weakened". you are truly a giant among men.
Wasn't that evident from his paddle fetish?

i've got horrible images of peggy hill getting her feet paddled :eek:

Texas_Hold'm

Reaction score
Relationship-Buddy said:
Entertaining story. :crackup:
RB, I am totally not kidding. She took 5 licks Friday. :trouble:
I was upset about it, and even blamed her partially for it.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anchor that pain and pleasure....pretty soon shes gonna be asking you to spank her before you hit it. Start swatting her on the ass for random **** she does wrong. lol. anyone else see the making of a great **** relationship here? lol.