iz joining dorm hall for this semistor but im not allowed to drink will i survive?

metrhoe

Banned
Reaction score
i never stayed in dorm before and becase of meds i cant drink alcohol for 4 months (all semistor) is it possible to survive at a dorm wid no drinking? isnt it parties every day and people getting drunk everyday??? is it possible to go to clubs and bars and not drink and have good time?? iz would i be the only sober person in the entire dorm rooms?:box:

NYtomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
alcohol is a crutch. I used to drink heavily and now I drink none to two-three times a month. this might be good for you.

NYtomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was after i slowed my drinking down to nothing. I have my own apartment now.
Everybody is doing it, is a pretty ****ty reason to drink or to do anything. "Everyone was smoking crack out of a tin foil pipe, I had no choice" See what i mean? Get some will power.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have more fun when sober, if you have wits and a sense of humor. You can laugh at the repressed nymphos who only so much as sniff alcohol as an excuse to act like sluts, only to rationalize their experiences away the next day, you can chuckle at the stoneheads who try to convince themselves that they are having a good time because they cannot stand up straight.

If you feel as though you cannot enjoy yourself when you are at a party unless you are intoxicated, then you are in poor company.

metrhoe

Banned
Reaction score
what about being sober at bars and clubs? does anyone do that?

NYtomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if the Queen had a d1ck? Would she be the king? We can what if everything to death. There is more to life than alcohol and getting drunk. If you need alcohol to have a good time, I dont know what to say to you.

_allstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
a dorm is the best possible thing that can happen to you. unless its not co-ed. and what dorm isnt these days?

end of thread.

metrhoe

Banned
Reaction score
_allstar said:
a dorm is the best possible thing that can happen to you. unless its not co-ed. and what dorm isnt these days?

end of thread.
whys that? what happens there

_allstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
do you live with 150+ single women right now?

oh okay just checking