I've managed to do something so awesome, I didn't even know it was possible 'till now

Jack Paradox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so a few weeks ago, I met this great girl (HB 8.5), anyways, I was actually pretty taken with her because she plays videos, reads comic books, and pretty much is into everything I'm into. So whatever, I played it cool in my regular DJ fashion. I got her insanely interested in me.

So the last two times I went over to her house, we played halo together. Eventually, she got a bit tired of playing, so I asked if she wanted to watch a movie, but she said that she just wanted to watch me play. I was actually having a lot of fun so I decided to keep playing. And between each of my kills, when it was safe to turn around, I put down the controller for a second and started making out with her and touching her (Some pretty hardcare kino, 2nd base + teasing 3rd).

I was playing at her house again today, and when I started to do really good, she actually started to get turned on by it. At first I thought maybe she was just playing around and playing a rewarding game, but she started to get really into it. So I asked her about it later and she said that it actually did turn her on.

Now, I've come up with two possiblities. Either she is lying and just using it as an excuse to touch me, which is fun for me anyway, or she really is getting turned on by it. The second one seemed impossible, until I remembered what I learned in Psychology last year. I may have associated halo with sexual arousal. By kissing her and touching her in between the kills, it's possible that I conditioned her to become aroused by a form of indirect stimulation (Halo). While this seems unlikely, its actually quite possible. I just don't think anyone's ever thought of it untill now.

Tell me what you guys think.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
c'mon on this is so amateur... must we go over the rules again? uhh fine...:rolleyes:

Rule #1 of attracting girls - Own in HALO!!! Its the ultimate peacocking, DHV skillset you will ever learn.

Even when I'm out at the clubs I just walk around and randomly whisper into girls ears "Killtacular" and they are like whoaaaaaa!!! open the flood gates!!! someone get me a mop, i just turned her on.... with my BR!

You can't game without Halo on your side. Even when a girl asks me what my name is, im just like "pshhh, Double Kill Sniper Spree Biootch!".

...It's so easy to pull girls - with 100% closing rate. Just say "Hey wanna go back to my place and..... Watch me play Halo!?"... Score! :rockon:

Caferacer

Don Juan
Reaction score
oldschooler said:
You have 10 posts and your convinced you can turn a girl on by playing halo.
I think my head just exploded.
LMAO.

Bluesteak

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really are 1337 then you can own AND make out with girls at the same time!

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
You need to F close soon... or it will be too late.. and you will be in the KIllzone.. er, friend zone..LOL
AHAHAHAHA!!!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
She wants to mess around with you. Video games is just an excuse to have you come over. She can't just say, "come over and f*ck". It's not lady-like.

I wish I was your age again. Although only a couple of years ago I was dating this girl whose ass I used to whoop in Tekken before I f*cked her. I'd smack her ass between rounds. :p

Young'uns are such sexual simpletons. It's refreshing after reading the kind of mental masturbation that goes on in "Mature Man". You're doing fine. Just have fun with it and don't be afraid to make moves. ;)

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Paradox said:
And between each of my kills, when it was safe to turn around, I put down the controller for a second and started making out with her and touching her (Some pretty hardcare kino, 2nd base + teasing 3rd).
You should have just dropped the game and had sex.

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have just dropped the game and had sex.
No, he should have had sex while playing the game :up:

But seriously dude? You have probably found a one in a million girl. Who knows of a girl that gets off on video games seriously, most of the girls i know get bored with video games.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oldschooler said:
You have 10 posts and your convinced you can turn a girl on by playing halo.
I think my head just exploded.
lol mad f.ucking funny :p

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Paradox said:
I may have associated halo with sexual arousal. By kissing her and touching her in between the kills, it's possible that I conditioned her to become aroused by a form of indirect stimulation (Halo). While this seems unlikely, its actually quite possible. I just don't think anyone's ever thought of it untill now.

Tell me what you guys think.
You are absolutely correct. Now Fclose asap.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I agree, u need to fvck her soon. But make it interesting, say something CF like "u need to reward me if i get to the next level," or whatever. and if u dont get there just drop ur controller and throw her on her bed.

Anyways, the pyschological issue going on here may be positive association. She's associating exciting (horny) feelings with you playing halo

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

This is the most amusing thread I have ever read. What a great way to use Maslov's ideas, even if it was unintednded. Does this mean it's possible to get girls turned on when they watch football or even baseball with you. How about getting girls to give you head when you gain a level in WoW.

The possiblities are endless.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to date a chic that used to love playing tekken.
she was unbeatable with yoshimitsu.

and she was extremely hot.

we used to play strip tekken.
she didnt know i was ace with Lee and Eddie against any character and i used to be able to get the 10 hit combo by king.
everytime she lost one thing would come.
when all of it came of it was head tekken..if she lost i get head.she i lost i go down on her..id lose once every 3 or 4 games on purpose just so she wouldnt feel ripped.lol..then ofcourse that lead s3x...lol..

girls like it...just push it and make sure you tap her

Jack Paradox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes, I'm f*cking awesome. :cool: Just thought I'd let you know.

I've got this girl right around my finger. Tonight, I made her touch herself while thinking of me on msn. I'm not going to f*ck her yet though, she's a virgin (so am I actually :)) and I'm not sure she's ready. Right now, I'm just building up sexual tension, which, so far, I've been able to create an insane amount of. I know she wants me, I'm just going to tease her a bit.

Honestly, I've gotta say, I've really outdone myself with this one, boys. I like her a lot and she's crazy about me. I've found a good looking girl who's got the same interests as me, and I pwned her at love :p. My ego is soaring so high right now :)

Also, I've managed to create more sexual tension between us than I've ever done with a girl before. The trick was to keep her guessing (She didn't know I actually liked her until I started making out with her). I also made everything fun and was never too serious about anything.

A good technique that helped a lot was qualifying. I made fun of her whenever I could and for anything I could and continuously made her strive to impress me, but I'd almost never give her the satisfaction, I always found something else to make fun of her for except for a few times (I didn't make it seem like it was impossible to impress me, I just made it really hard). I always had a C+F response for anything she said.

What I think really kept her interested was the fact that she really didn't know that I liked her. I think she thought that I didn't and developed a case of onitis for me. Once she thought that I didn't like her, her interest peaked considerably. It's the same thing as when one of us gets onitis. We'll like a girl, but then when we start to find out that she's not interested in us, we like her more and more until a case of onitis developes. So, what I essentially did was create the illusion that I didn't really like her, which created attraction in her and eventually lead to onitis (or at least something along the lines of that), and when she found out that I did like her, her interest was raised even more.

Remember your last onitis? Well, imagine if she had actually liked you, that feeling that you'd get, it's what this girl feels for me and It's insanely powerful.

Anyways, I just thought I'd share that idea of... Reverse Onitis with you guys and use this chance to brag about how great I am for the sake of my ego :p

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im only going to say this as a warning and i dont want to burst your bubble. You sound like you have normal oneitis. Not reverse onetitis. Just think how devestated you would feel if she walked out right now. The point of oneitis is that you fall for the girl too much then she losses interest or never shows any. So you are supposed to protect yourself by spinning plates. If one girl fails even if you really liked her you got others so its a better rebound.

Just something to think about be careful man. Keep her interest up if you like her, but always be on gaurd it hurts to lose someone you care about trust me.

Jack Paradox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, Pathgen, I know what you mean, man. I've had Onitis for a girl before and lost her, it sucks. That's why I've been extra careful to make sure I don't get Onitis for this girl. So far so good :)