Ive got a lot but I just cant apply it

~+~

Don Juan
Reaction score
THe thing is that I have many things that would get me the girls and whatnot, but I just cant get it to work out for me.

Im 20 years old. Im stayin with my parents at their house for the summer. My parents have an awsome house, it has a hottub that views the city. (im not tryin to boast).

My dad often lets me drive his $35,000 sports car he bought a few years back.
I also have good looks. I know that I am handsome and whatnot. I have been told by girls that i am hot.

With all this stuff that I have, it would seem like it would be no problem attracting fine ladies. But the thing is that I jsut dont know how to do it or where to start.

Would rolling up in my dads car out somewhere and ask a hot girl if she wants a ride be a good idea?

Any suggestions would be appreaciated

AttractionIsTheKey

Reaction score
haha just gotta be confident in yourself man.. be confident in yourself and believe you deserve the best quality female.

having a nice car definitely helps but it helps your confidence more than it makes a girl want to hook up with you. some girls are shallow like that but for the most part a new car will just make you feel more confident.

oh yea, what kinda ride is it?

~+~

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ~+~
Would rolling up in my dads car out somewhere and ask a hot girl if she wants a ride be a good idea?

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, you're really trying to put a lot of emphasis on that car. You need to put more emphasis on yourself. A great car is just the gravy, it's nothing without the cake. Even if you do manage to pick up girls solely with your car, they will only stick around you while they can leech your money, they won't like you for anything else.

Now if you charm a girl with your personality and then take her home in you car (without bragging to her about it, just letting her see it for herself), that's when she starts having even more respect for you for being successful in your professional life (which is automatically what they assume when they see a nice car or a house).

IGotGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
This may be a perfect time for bootcamp that's going on right now. Seems you have all the tools, just dont know how to use them or what order to use them in. I was sort of in the same situation you are in. See i used to get a lot of play and had madd game before my GF of 4 years. When we broke up about a month ago it felt like I was starting all over again. Getting nervous talking to girls and everything. This website has reminded me of the "mindset" I used to have. Now I AM apporaching girls with confidence and starting to get some play. Basically it shouldnt matter what kind of car you drive or house you have to get girls. If you have all the tools but just dont know where to start, take part in that bootcamp. Its really helped me.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're rich and good looking? As superficial as chicks are today, u should be getting 'em left and right. And to answer the question should you ride around in your dad's expensive car? If you haven't tried that yet, i don't know why you're posting

Brad324

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
Man, you're really trying to put a lot of emphasis on that car. You need to put more emphasis on yourself. A great car is just the gravy, it's nothing without the cake. Even if you do manage to pick up girls solely with your car, they will only stick around you while they can leech your money, they won't like you for anything else.
Cake with gravy sounds kinda nasty.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ~+~

With all this stuff that I have, it would seem like it would be no problem attracting fine ladies. But the thing is that I jsut dont know how to do it or where to start.

No offense, but I have to wonder if people like you have ever had social interactions before. Most girls aren't too keen on taking rides with random strangers, even if they do have expensive cars.

If you want the most basic advice possible, just go to a bar or club or anyplace people go to socialize and start talking to girls. If you're good looking and dress well, it shouldn't be that tough to find someone who will be into you.

HereToImprove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cars can be great for a few types of situations:

1. First dates. After that # close and once you get a date, a girl will be impressed when you pick her up in a nice car, flip the top down, and take her someplace nice. This is especially true for girls under 25, who are used to dating guys who generally drive crap heaps.

2. Driving her home. If you pick up a girl and are taking her home for the night, and are not already in like Flynn, it can help put you over the top. Making out in a minivan isn't so sexy (though a lot more roomy!).

3. Hooking up in friend groups. Female friends will likely know what you drive and this can improve you in their eyes.

4. Initial pickups. Only in the following context: your wing drops it that you drive a cool car/have a cool job/etc. If you say it, especially about the car, it just comes off as bragging. Job talk can be more contextual, as its frequently an icebreaker topic between people ("What do you do?"). A friend of mine drives a nice new BMW, and another of my friends always drops it (on his behalf from the wing perspective) that he drives a BMW early in the pickup, and it seems to work well for him.

5. Drive in movies :D

Where they do not help:

Pickups. A car will not approach a girl for you, generate initial interest, or # close. Most women have to get to the first date stage (or the driving back to your place stage) to even know what car you drive anyway. In most cities, you park your car back in some garage a few blocks from wherever you are and nobody knows whether you drive a Ferrari or a Geo in this venue.

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ~+~
THe thing is that I have many things that would get me the girls and whatnot, but I just cant get it to work out for me.

Im 20 years old. Im stayin with my parents at their house for the summer. My parents have an awsome house, it has a hottub that views the city. (im not tryin to boast).

My dad often lets me drive his $35,000 sports car he bought a few years back.
I also have good looks. I know that I am handsome and whatnot. I have been told by girls that i am hot.

Any suggestions would be appreaciated
I have the same problem too. And same situation as you, and same age. I am practically a licensed seduction philosopher. I am still trying to master usage in the real world, though, which is all that matters. Shoot me a PM sometime, I'm in the same boat.