i've gained a reputation with girls

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
as a "flirt"

what does this mean? i almost don't like it haha. seems like i'm considered not serious sexually? i could be wrong here?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Belive me, that's a lot better than the reputation some of us get after reading too much Gunwitch. ;)

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better than "harmless nice guy".

Reaction score
It means you are asking everybody out like some retarded broken record, happens when you play the numbers game in a confined environment where people know other people and you got turned down by one or more people in that environment as 'this is the guy who asked me out too....'

Try going to another group to ask another girl out.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It means you are asking everybody out like some retarded broken record
i never ask any girl out from around here, and all the guys they know from the area are losers who sugar coat their feelings.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly was said to you?
"You must have reputation as a flirt?" or "You have a reputation as a flirt" or variation of the two above! Give us more information to process.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was speaking to a girl and during one of our conversations she said "i've heard about you, that you're a flirt"

she wouldnt say anymore about it

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cNfny said:
i never ask any girl out from around here, and all the guys they know from the area are losers who sugar coat their feelings.
He's a virgin, so take his advise on women with a grain of salt.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I'm not a virgin. I tend to get with girls outside my dating circle and living radius where people aren't so familiar with each other even by faces.

This is why I found it peculiar I'd have that rep around here. I also don't know what to think of it pertaining to how girls view guys as "flirts"

intel123

Don Juan
Reaction score
ur a flirt ok . now switch it up next time you see the same group of girls dont be a flirt idk drop a level just keep it on casual convo dont flirt then they will see the real you . then they will be more on u

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
"I heard you're a flirt."

I heard you're serious and rigit all the time.. Is that really true?

"Not really."

Are you a fun, exciding person?

"Of course."

Cool.. Because I only hang out with fun, exciding people.. Hmmmm, tell me more about yourself?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cNfny said:
i was speaking to a girl and during one of our conversations she said "i've heard about you, that you're a flirt" she wouldnt say anymore about it
This simply means what Luke said. She must have heard from someone of your flirtacious behaviour. Else, she found you attractive and is trying to "pick you up".

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Belive me, that's a lot better than the reputation some of us get after reading too much Gunwitch. ;)
:crackup: So true... :up: