I've come a long way...last night "neg hit" proved it

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first started coming to this site and learned about "neg hits" (or "negative hits") I couldn't believe anything like that would work. Teasing/almost insulting a girl actually create attraction?? I would have never believed it years ago in my absolute AFC days, but now it comes naturally to me and works wonders.
Last night I was out with a girl (cute chick) and a crew of my friends, walking around to halloween parties. I had been teasing this girl all night, basically being as ****y and funny as I could and she was eating it up. As we were walking, this girl I'm with mentions that everyone is walking really fast and I Say, "no, your legs are just too short." A guy we are with overhears me saying this and says something like "That's a real nice thing to say" in a sarcastic tone, implying that I had just said the most wrong, rude thing possible. Then I say to both of them "well, its the truth." The girl I'm with says she knows and laughs! Then she immediately starts rubbing her hips against me is a really flirtatious way and starts laughing again. I end up at her place a little while later....
My point is this...this guy who had assumed I made a really bad comment to this girl was an absolute AFC (I've known him for a while) and he would have NEVER understood how a comment like I made could have ever created attraction. After this, I realized I really had come a long way on the path. Just wanted to share. Does anyone else have similar stories/comments?

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, haha, this happens to me all the time. I was jokingly calling this girl a ***** and her AFC friends were like "dude, shutup".

Neg hits work wonders. Yours was funny :)

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told a girl that "most guys probably loved her smile."

she said "what about you?"

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently told a really nice HB 9 blonde that I couldn't stand blondes, she should dye her hair brown.... I doubt she ever heard that before. She was hanging all over me after that comment. My friend who was actually "dating" her (AFC) could not believe such things work. I introduced him to this site. He will learn...

Dietzcoi

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
I told a girl that "most guys probably loved her smile."

she said "what about you?"
ya but then what did you say? :confused:

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice :)

Reminds me when I went to a pizzeria yesterday, with 4 of my friends. Behind the desk, we had a female clerk. We were in a hurry, so we needed some pre-made slizes. She had none, and we started to move towards the exit.

She: "So you don't want anything?"
Me: "Nah.... this place ain't good enough"
She --> starts blushing, and smiling.

All my friends thinks I'm insulting. Kinda fun :)

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neg hits just prove illogic of women

It's incredible isn't it. I don't mind getting teased and stuff, but if a woman was neg hitting on me, I'd say, "next!" For women, they eat it up. Truly amazing. It works about 95 percent of the time. Part of it is the non-worship stuff, the other part is they think they deserve it!

Amazing, truly amazing.