ive been a$$ raped

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i took my friend (whos really hott and ive liked for a while) on a date to the movies the other day it went well at the end of the movie we made out
i was really happy i was like wow im gonna get a relationship with this girl
WRONG!!!! i asked her out the other day and she said that she doesnt wanna end up hurting me over the summer (a friend of ours is comming down from vriginia) and i think she just has the hotts for him and wants to save me for another time . WTF im pretty pissed i really like her and were friends so we hang out quite a bit what should i do? i wanna date her but i dont wanna get hurt any more . fellow djs i need your guidence

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're acting like this is the only chick in your phone book.

DonSonnySagliani

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look man, I really know how it feels to be in love and to be hurt by that special girl... but believe me, it's not worth of, not her, not anyone in this world.
I have found the secret formula that worx in these cases (at least 4 me)! I usually would go out with firends, when i'm hurt, and find a new chick to deal with. I thank God that i'm not being that much emotional anymore.
Stop thinkin about ,yeah i know it's hard, but if you will not stop thinkin about her you'll suffer short and long term consequences.
i.e.: feelin needy, decrease in self-confidence, lack of humor, negative thoughts, and many more... AND as a result of all this you'll only get worse with girls!
Now think about it! Is that girl, i mean, is there a girl worth of it? I dont think so!

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha i read the "i've been ass raped" thing and i saw the frown and i freaked out. heh not serious there, just another afc thread

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha this happens every once in a while. i thought everyone had seen that movie, its the greatest.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eh. Office Space is okay.

This post needs one quick label. Oneitis. Find some other girls man. Simple as that.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what can i say, virginia has some hotties.
i love the women of virginia.
but ehy dont compare to those out in california. :)
NEXT her, show her she means nothing to u and get some other poontang. u really want to be tied to pvssy during the summer when you live IN FLORIDA? do u know the oppertunity that comes along with vacation-girls? all they want is that cack bro, and u got the filling to stuff that turkey.
enjoy.

Yourself

Don Juan
Reaction score
PLEASE STOP TAKING THESE GIRLS TO THE MOVIES!

I know they have to be tired of this, show her how original you guys are... PLEASE! and take her somewhere no highschooler would ever take a date.

the ZOO

keoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi
i think u should give ur self some importance , she isnt the only girl on the planet.
Be a man , dont be too needy and dont show any hesitation.If she dosnt wanna , it's not the end of the world , go find ur self a dozen other girls.And am sure , when she notice u r no longer near her , she will start missing u , and calling u ;).
i've been through the same situation.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks to all of you i can really make a decision with all this info

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yourself said:
PLEASE STOP TAKING THESE GIRLS TO THE MOVIES!

I know they have to be tired of this, show her how original you guys are... PLEASE! and take her somewhere no highschooler would ever take a date.

the ZOO

Too much walking at the Zoo. I'm burned out enough as it is.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You're acting like this is the only chick in your phone book."

Bam.