Its whats inside... literally

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually am in a good mood and I usually feel really confident in school. Anyhow, yesterday I felt like total ****... I don't know why... I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed or something... I felt like an AFC...I didn't feel like talking to any of my friends (male or female) and it seemed like they didn't really wanna talk to me either! I was surprised... most of the time everybody walks up to me and starts something...but that day only a select few of my male friends did and NONE of the females did! I guess I was giving off some negative energy or some ****...but today I felt way better, walked into school feeling really confident and everything seemed back to normal...everybody was energetic again and I felt like I was alive.

So basically what im saying is... confidence and a good mood is key. You might have heard this before but its true. However you feel inside is what people get on the outside.

Iron

Don Juan
Reaction score
For all you know you may have just had sleep troubles...a lack of proper rest can leave just about anyone irratated. If I don't get at least 5-6 hours of sleep I go into turtle mood and don't want to talk to anyone half the time. Sometimes random mood swings happen (not just females)....it happens, best you can do is be respectful when you have an off day so you don't tick anyone off. I listen to positive music when I'm down....I can't tell you how many times the Red Hot Chili Peppers brought me out of a bad funk in high school.

-Iron

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well I just got some RSD stuff and theis is what they call being in and out of state, gotta get yourself in state, when youre in state you are who you want to be its an awesome feelign basically anythign you do will get you the right reaction but when youre not on it wont happen, its tricky the key is building that core confident that isnt dependable on anythign external.

DJ_Matthew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonafide said:
I usually am in a good mood and I usually feel really confident in school. Anyhow, yesterday I felt like total ****... I don't know why... I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed or something... I felt like an AFC...I didn't feel like talking to any of my friends (male or female) and it seemed like they didn't really wanna talk to me either! I was surprised... most of the time everybody walks up to me and starts something...but that day only a select few of my male friends did and NONE of the females did! I guess I was giving off some negative energy or some ****...but today I felt way better, walked into school feeling really confident and everything seemed back to normal...everybody was energetic again and I felt like I was alive.

So basically what im saying is... confidence and a good mood is key. You might have heard this before but its true. However you feel inside is what people get on the outside.
I couldn't agree more with this. It's all about your mood.

When I wake up, I always start laughing my head off and it always puts me in a good mood. I also blast the music to max until my heard drums explodes. If that doesn't wake you up and put you in a good mood, I don't know what does.