It's us vs. them

AznPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
In China 2/3 population is males, that gives u a idea how tough it is over there hahaha, nwayz ye it is fucin pathetic we are lookin at forums and **** tryin 2 help us with our game, is not a bad thing but is an UNNATURAL THING.. THis world's natural order of things is so fuced up due 2 many factors ( im not gonna go into them cuz im gonna offend some people prolly ) nwayz just look at it this way, if men did their job and be men then there woudnt be all these feminist movements and all that extra fucin bs...
Funny thing is that we all live in one world and we fucin tryin 2 blow each other up which is totally redicilous. Most people these days have totally given into their fucin ego mind, think about it if people were loving there woudnt be no wars, if people were loving, there woudnt be depression and suicides, if there was LOVE there woudnt be any major problems at all.. People just get fucin stupid, is not their fault though is no ones fault really... You just gotta look at the good in life and move on, What you focus in life is what you get just 2 let yall know and please know that is the truth!

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aldaris talking out of his a$$ again (the body part with which he thinks as well). Russian females can tell who is a man and who's just trying to put on a show. They are not as naive as American girls.

P.S. I'd take the Mercedes for free, personally.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How pathetic is it that we have forums and countless media dogmatic publications theorizing everything?

While we are getting bent out of shape trying to understand why girls flake they are just relaxing at a beauty salon.

HOW THE HELL DID THE WORLD GET LIKE THIS! A cave man used to be able to just beat a woman over the head with a club and have his way...
EASY....the Matrix is the MEDIA !! the Media is fueled by money. Which gender foolishly wastes the most money ??

The gender that wastes/spends the most money is the gender that is sought after, coveted and protected by the media.

The matrix brainwashes everyone into giving power to the gender that spends the most money, Money is spent and the matrix is fueled and so continues the cycle.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm D&B, I couldn't come up with that one. You're absolutely right.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
I'm going to let you in on a little secret here: A good majority of people who spend their money conspicuously (driving Escalades, buying expensive houses) aren't rich. They may have a good job, but you don't get rich by buying a lot of useless CRAP. That's how you get in DEBT.

If you don't believe me, look at the current mortgage crisis in the U.S. People buying **** they can't afford.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
Real simple. it's a matter of male to female ratio. There are many more males than females. Reverse the scenario. Or better yet, imagine yourself in a Rehab Facility with 17, 23 year old hotties, and it was just you and 4, 58 year old obese guys. You'd be fukking P-Diddy in there, they would have catfights for your attention.
Word up bro.

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
Aldaris talking out of his a$$ again (the body part with which he thinks as well). Russian females can tell who is a man and who's just trying to put on a show. They are not as naive as American girls.

P.S. I'd take the Mercedes for free, personally.
another bitter little eastern european immigrant. too bad your family was not tough enough to make it and had to move to the west.

what would you know about russian females? you don't even live there. you are a westerner who lives in the west. immigrant broads don't count. they are pure evil. one day maybe you can travel back to where your daddy and mommy came from. there are some provincial towns where the girls would stun every male in this forum. those are the best that the world has to offer.

Charlie

Reaction score
Guys I wouldn't look at Eastern Europe as anything to look up to.

Those countries are rough and tough (very macho led) and the women I would suspect expect their men to be as such. Most women from there would eat a western man alive and do...

It's like dating a stripper and wondering how she could take all your money and then when it runs out she leaves you.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
Once you get it you'll be like... this is what i wasted my life on. :yawn:

I'm trying to figure out what to do with all this extra time i have, now.

I guess the whole point of what i'm trying to say is that every guy needs better life goals than pvssy.

Word up. The same thing can be said about anything in life, money, sex, sports.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets bump this up for old times sake lol

I've really learned to not hate the player but the game.... we have to accept these unalienable truths for what they are

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Humanbeings thrive off of competition. If women still allowed us to bash their heads in, then that is what we'd still be doing because it wouldn't have made us evolve so that we can now get them drunk instead!

I don't think it's entirely unnatural to learn this stuff. Take martial arts for example. Fighting is natural to all humanbeings, however, because we have cognative, we are able to asses and improve what is natural. We devise new fighting systems so that we can fend off attackers, even if that attacker has more natural advantages.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Francisco d'Anconia said:
As long as people try encapsulate the masses into easily defined entities they will continue to be frustrated.
The encapsulating you speak of is an essential function of capitalism...

Companies make more money when they can strategically market to divided groups... You isolate based on trends and demographics then fine tune your advertising...

This divicive capitalist system causes negative social effects that permiate the society and corrode basic human interactions, hence the males female problems

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What current dilemma?

The same dilemma in which you daily describe to our fellow members how many times you have jerked off each day?