Its Time To Wake Up!!!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sick and tired of hearing everyone is looking up to Mystery and Styles like they are some sort of fvcking heros.

Yes those guys score alot of pvssy and have the bragging rights, the acclaim and the fame that goes with it.

But just look at them. They are not special. If you didn't know who they were, you would never have guessed those guys have a flock of women after them.

Just look at Mystery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPxdBku_nIk&search=Mystery in WTF

This guy is Average. He does not have a great physique, he does not have a great face, he is not particullary tall, handsome or a badass. He is not that funny or very mature guy (he sounds like he is still in highschool!!). He just a guy that has used alot of gimics in his life time and with the use of trial and error was able to pick up women and that has worked for him. That was it. He had the patience and confidence to get it done!!!

Are you going to sit there and tell me that you with all the applied DJ knowledge (hitting the gym, being the prize mentality, having your own hobbies and life you ever wanted) that you can't do better then this guy??!! YOU CAN AND YOU WILL!!! EVERYONE CAN!!! JUST DO IT MY FRIENDS, JUST DO IT!!!

I hope this post will inspire you to sarge! just like it inspire me to write it. In 2-3 weeks time I will finally have the time I wanted to do bootcamp. I hope others will do the same.

DJD

Jerry Maguire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to have to disagree or at least pose a different perspective.
Perhaps Mystery and Style aren't that great... in your reality.
Perhaps they fall short of what you think are great qualities, but that is merely your opinion.
What I think is that the techniques employed by Mystery and Style are highly effective learned social behaviour.
Sure, the audience range of your post could go out and be a DJ and learn from their experiences but this seems to me like reinventing the wheel.
Because all that these "DJs" will do is learn their own social patterns and techniques, perhaps not always consciously.

What I'd rather do is acknowledge that Mystery and Style are both very good in their fields - picking up women - while keeping in mind that I don't need to subscribe to their PUA lifestyles.

By no means am I saying that nobody can be "greater" than them, but their work and skills can't be discredited just because of their physique and/or any other quality that you aspire to have.

Whatevs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you read Mystery Method.. it pretty much tells you everything that he does to get chicks.. being an average guy

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jerry Maguire said:
By no means am I saying that nobody can be "greater" than them, but their work and skills can't be discredited just because of their physique and/or any other quality that you aspire to have.
I am not discrediting their work. All I am saying is that with the right mindest anyone can have as much or if not more success then those guys because in all honesty there is nothing that really seprates them from the Average Male and that is what the program they learned about and spreading around is for: The average male.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
But those guys are rich and thats mostly why they are succesful from what I can see.

Any rich guy can go to high profile clubs and pick up strippers and gold diggers like these guys. yeh they look good posing for photos with them but sure to be total wh-res!

timeforacatnap

Don Juan
Reaction score
surely its that fact that they are average that makes their success so admarable...that the average guy now has as standing chance with a 9/10

they are also both marketing geniuses considrering how fast this communty has grown.

i wouldnt consider then heroes but i do admire their creativity...and for showing ppl that even the average joe can have the same level of success so long as he tries

that all being said, i am obliged to say i am affiliated with mystery method.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people believe everything they read, he may not really get any chicks at all, if I paid five gorgeous girls $1000 each to appear on the cover of my book I could get them to appear to be all over me in a photograph, plus I could easily write a book on dating just by what I have read in other books, if these books were written by guys who were hunks and muscle men no one would buy them, as it is always the average looking guys who hope that they can be desirable to gorgeous girls, don't be duped, :nono:

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's a funny guy who goes for it.

But who the **** had the camera? They paid those women.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thAt guy gets girls because he's extremely comfortable with himself and the women can see that...he makes them feel like their worth something and in they end he's a ****ing pimp...he's sarging these smoker badass chicks but i garuntee he can switch up his game if he wanted to but that's not who he his..

He's a pimp and you wish you were him :up: