its not that i feel its too late

OddManOut85

Don Juan
Reaction score
its that i feel why didnt i change or try to change sooner? anyone else feel this way?

OddManOut85

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah.had i found this site 4,5 years ago,things could be different now.

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
i found this site when i was 15, now im 17 and really it doesn't make much of a difference to your life

ya sure you know all the exact ways of attracting hbs and date them and bang them, but i hardly consider this a big part of my life

but im just happy that after i found this site i dont take **** from girls anymore being a wuss, now i have the power to control them

Konjac

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad I found this at an early age (14). Even though I often misunderstood a lot of what was said on these boards, I got results.
Now I'm sixteen and I've understood this attraction "game" a whole lot better. I started in a new school this Monday and everything is just great. I've gotten to know almost my entire grade and I'm now going to get acquainted with some of the older guys and girls. Damn, I can't believe this week has passed by so fast.

The good advice on this site is golden, it truly is. Unfortunately the bad ones stick out just as much, if not more. It's all about using common sense and applying what is useful to YOU.