it's not in my nature to make others to feel on "emotional rollercoaster"

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman would enjoy this by being on the emotional rollercoaster but how/what the men, being in control, should feel like?
Her God. ;)

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op. I actually read this thread title like: it's not in my nature to be emotionally stable, as that is the main reason others and especially women become emotionally unstable.

As been pointed out others, when a woman is testing you and you don't budge is when she'll get uneasy. Especially when you deal with a toxic oriented woman!( will most likely be the case just being real).

So your answer might be along the lines of finding ways to become emotionally stable. As a rock. You basically say you are a pushover. A follower, one who gives in to avoid confrontation and will follow the false mantra that says " happy wife happy life".

And if your problem is the fact that you don't get " enough volume" when dealing with women to practice: this emotional stability should be displayed in front of everyone, always. And watch how people will tumble all around you.

With emotional stability comes confidence, security , strength ect ect perhaps financial wisdom, physical strenght. All facets that should be nurtured independently ofcourse, that's how you approach the 360. All around the best version you can be, while being as independent from needing other people as possible.

She will just be a BYPRODUCT for the first two years at least anyway..

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BYPRODUCT
Yes, and I can perfectly understand this, since my look has improved, I saw how people started treathing me differently.

But It's not easy man!
There must be activities you can do on a daily basis to improve this aspect of your life?
Things you can do (or avoid doing) everyday, to become more emotionally stable, and be the rock, as you've said.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There must be activities you can do on a daily basis to improve this aspect of your life?
Yes, stop caring about other people's opinions.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, and I can perfectly understand this, since my look has improved, I saw how people started treathing me differently.

But It's not easy man!
Things you can do (or avoid doing) everyday, to become more emotionally stable, and be the rock, as you've said.
Its personal. Some men do fine having a dad bod because they rack in their self esteem from other shyte, other men need the gym in combination with xyz. That's on every man individually to find out. Personally I need invincible the direction of spiritual, financial, physical and mental strength.

One we do have in common tho is the fact that a beautiful woman = easy boost of self esteem. You might prefer Nutella while I prefer peanut butter, we both like p00sy. And that's when shyte gets a little deeper.

Because women have been men's cryptonite since the dawn of time. I mentioned many times how I witnessed some good friends fall into the abyss ofinsecurity and loneliness, pushing them to make all kinds of crazy decisions . One just BOUGHT a woman from his home country ( spend approximately 30k euro) ....never displaying any form of doubt, like it's a waterproof life hack instead of a huge risk.

Time will tell if it was indeed a life hack. Many occasions felt like I was hacking life through a woman , but Karma came back like a boomerang with razor blades hitting me in the back of my head when I've already turned around.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Gamisch What's your actual situation and desired one with women?
I am currently single , occasionally I catch a fish. These days I lost all my naivety which actually works AGAINST me . I see through the women I meet and they see through me. Most interactions with women these days end within two months. Mostly they'll go from love bombing the eff out of me to straight up hating me for simply not giving in to their ridiculous demands.

I used to do cold approach before it was called called approach. We just roamed the streets looking for numbers, and thus tons of action happened. Bodycounts in the hundreds. Met one, got pregnant when I was mid 20. I have a teenage daughter and yet met another one shortly after the birth of her. Been with my other ex for ten years, but I was extremely bluepilled. The last woman I lived together with showed me how the redpill was " singing my life with his words" , and how treacherous a woman you trust can be(come).

Chasing love set me back significantly, and I am still recovering from the hits I've taken ..I was literally homeless after my baby mom left me and had to pay of big amounts of debts.

Now I am growing my own business and give zero effs about finding "the one". Sometimes I feel like I burned through all my possibilities but that just me being entitled tbh..

As I mentioned, I have extremely high standards thus I learned to let go of making up fantasies about a unicorn type of woman just because she's hot. I know occasionally I'll come across a new woman that wants me, but hardly ever do I want her besides just a quick lay.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am currently single , occasionally I catch a fish. These days I lost all my naivety which actually works AGAINST me . I see through the women I meet and they see through me. Most interactions with women these days end within two months. Mostly they'll go from love bombing the eff out of me to straight up hating me for simply not giving in to their ridiculous demands.

I used to do cold approach before it was called called approach. We just roamed the streets looking for numbers, and thus tons of action happened. Bodycounts in the hundreds. Met one, got pregnant when I was mid 20. I have a teenage daughter and yet met another one shortly after the birth of her. Been with my other ex for ten years, but I was extremely bluepilled. The last woman I lived together with showed me how the redpill was " singing my life with his words" , and how treacherous a woman you trust can be(come).

Chasing love set me back significantly, and I am still recovering from the hits I've taken ..I was literally homeless after my baby mom left me and had to pay of big amounts of debts.

Now I am growing my own business and give zero effs about finding "the one". Sometimes I feel like I burned through all my possibilities but that just me being entitled tbh..

As I mentioned, I have extremely high standards thus I learned to let go of making up fantasies about a unicorn type of woman just because she's hot. I know occasionally I'll come across a new woman that wants me, but hardly ever do I want her besides just a quick lay.
Thanks for sharing your story.

I think that the vast majority of people conduct their lives with their childhood or college crushes because they never get into trouble or lack the bravery to break relationships even after they fall apart.

Usually, the "wake-up" call comes after a breakup or an intense event in your life, and for many people, they still have not had the chance to experience one of these events to actually see reality as it is.

Instead, they are living in this blue-pilled world (women too), and they act as if the red-pilled ones are "strange" and do not integrate into a social environment like them.

If you're blue-pilled and living the dream, you're lucky. But once you exit, be prepared for the rest of your life to "unlearn" and "re-learn" how to live.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I think this is a very important point of view: Do you see anything like a "transaction" in human interactions?

For example, a person asks you for a favor. You grant that favor, and now this person owes you a favor in return.

This favor can be anything—help with a problem, assistance, money, etc.

Does this mean that we should view every human interaction, both our own and those directed toward us, as a transaction? Toward our kids, family, partner, friends, etc? Will this keep us genuine in the meanwhile?

In this case, we might be thinking of life as a "business of ourselves" rather than living freely based on kindness and solving problems for others.

What do you think? Sorry if I've explained this poorly, please add your POV.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I think this is a very important point of view: Do you see anything like a "transaction" in human interactions?
Interaction is already a transaction, you cannot have an interaction without another living being.
Unless you believe tree-hugging is interacting with the forest...