it's not in my nature to make others to feel on "emotional rollercoaster"

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Personally, I've understood the theory!
But I'm still trying to understand where it's worth doing it in the first instance.

Should our life, as men, be focused on logic, because we want to be masculine and on top in our life, or shall we "lose" our logic because we need to work on the concept of getting a woman to feel the "emotional rollercoaster"?

It's easy for people like me to be diligent and disciplined for a goal.
But if I do let emotions into it, it will be hard and my focus will be lost.
It won't come naturally to me to make others to feel on "emotional rollercoaster" while, on the other hand, I do see many men who lacks discipline but have the skill to make women feel the rollercoaster. So this is the contrary of me.

So I wanted to ask if there are ways, that I still don't know about, to integrate that behavior into my logical, rational, male and masculine life.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said before, you need to have the emotional self-control to give her the emotional roller coaster. Don't get into the rollercoaster yourself. You're at the controls, not the passenger.

Chow Mein

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes above get it.

The random non-siquitur crap you do that questions if she is the only one, drives women NUTS.
ADHD has its use(s) :p

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score

But I'm still trying to understand where it's worth doing it in the first instance.

Should our life, as men, be focused on logic, because we want to be masculine and on top in our life, or shall we "lose" our logic because we need to work on the concept of getting a woman to feel the "emotional rollercoaster"?

It won't come naturally to me to make others to feel on "emotional rollercoaster" while, on the other hand, I do see many men who lacks discipline but have the skill to make women feel the rollercoaster. So this is the contrary of me.

So I wanted to ask if there are ways, that I still don't know about, to integrate that behavior into my logical, rational, male and masculine life.
Start by laying off the overthinking and constantly asking these weird questions, and instead going out into the sunlight and fresh air, and just being sociable. Not just with women, but with everyone you run into

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said before, you need to have the emotional self-control to give her the emotional roller coaster. Don't get into the rollercoaster yourself. You're at the controls, not the passenger.
What @AmsterdamAssassin said is solid. I would also add that a man needs to learn how to separate work from pleasure and operate successfully in both worlds. Women are pleasure items.
This may also happen to you, but personally, I struggle to be in control.
How could you be in self control when a women is touching you to start sex, or viceversa?

Also, If I give her that emotional roller coaster, I would get to feel a rollecoaster too (like when you sends her dirt messages and pics, or when you do something exciting with her, or when you make the dominant men because she has passed your boundaries, or just when you're using manipulation over there). This is really hard to control for me.

I mean, could you manage to be in self control when having sex?

Reaction score
Here's a whole video that does a good job of explaining how to give women a "positive" emotional roller coaster experience:

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may also happen to you, but personally, I struggle to be in control.
How could you be in self control when a women is touching you to start sex, or viceversa?

Also, If I give her that emotional roller coaster, I would get to feel a rollecoaster too (like when you sends her dirt messages and pics, or when you do something exciting with her, or when you make the dominant men because she has passed your boundaries, or just when you're using manipulation over there). This is really hard to control for me.

I mean, could you manage to be in self control when having sex?
What?
Do you realise that your questions makes absolute no sense mate?

You should do some ground work still man. I firmly recommend you reading The DJ Bible and the Book of Pook 10 times over, instead of trying to grasp stuff that are still beyond your grasp.

If you don't have time to read, listen to this:

While doing so, follow this advice:

Start by laying off the overthinking and constantly asking these weird questions, and instead going out into the sunlight and fresh air, and just being sociable. Not just with women, but with everyone you run into

Good luck on the journey m8

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What?
Do you realise that your questions makes absolute no sense mate?

You should do some ground work still man. I firmly recommend you reading The DJ Bible and the Book of Pook 10 times over, instead of trying to grasp stuff that are still beyond your grasp.

If you don't have time to read, listen to this:

While doing so, follow this advice:

Good luck on the journey m8
Thanks for the advice, but you wrote those things assuming things wrongs, like I don't have a social life.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven’t assumed anything.

Much on the contrary, considering the fact that you don’t have time, as I’ve stated, I shared the audiobook version for you to listen while you are on your social activities.

Instead of being defensive, take the advice!
And please, listen to the ebook.

Two ears, one mouth.
Listen more, talk less.

Side note:
Although, now that you mentioned it, posting question after question on an online forum on dating does not give much of a social life vibe.

johnnybravo

Reaction score

So you're saying you can't do both? Be both disciplined and emotional?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's the opposite of what you're thinking. That so called emotional rollercoaster is a response to being more emotionally healthy and rational than she is.

I made a thread, which I talk about emotional vitality and the relationship between being rational and emotions.

Plinco's observations and thoughts | SoSuave Discussion Forum

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the roller coaster metaphor is dramatic. To the wrong person it can sound like a license for abuse. Just keep her on her toes.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer to this thread is this that Amsterdam just said.