its been almost 6 months since i've been on...

Reaction score
here is my update boys...

I'm just turned 19 yrs of age and have bagged 27 girls... I'm a dark skinned yet obioviously attractive mexican and have gotten 24 white girls, 1 half mexican half white and a black and full mexican... I've had some experiences in life guys, so still growing and learning myself I'd like to share some thoughts with everyone.

yes, I actually have a real pimp as a friend... no I mean a tall fat black guy who actually pimps womenf or money, so lately my game is way upped as I hangout with him... I thought my game was decent but when I met this man my world was turned upside down...

I just broke up with my stripper girlfriend 2 days ago, more or less her leaving me,... my thought? let a ***** be a *****... when I had her i figured i was more or less a quarter of the way onto being a pimp... she bought me things, just not majorly.

eitherway getting to the point... I try and enjoy life... I realize NO girl is above me... I realize, this world is run by men. I realize that this world is run by 3 things which are government, church, and corporations. My friends... I'm a corporation, so follow me if you want it all... do you get my drift? Make statements, they are more convincing than questions....

The thing that keeps me happiest (I never was attached emotionally to the hoe, but she tried trickin me once and ended up begging for forgiveness)... is knowing that in my homestate of Illinois? there are 12 million women, 1 million are hott... plenty of new faces and situations, I have 999,999 to go feel me? You're important too, I will help you to a point... until you get there... you will only be competition to me unless you're family or close friends, dont need player haters.
thank you
Jorge

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[deleted

Last edited:

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
there are 12 million women, 1 million are hott... plenty of new faces and situations, I have 999,999 to go feel me?
Quoted for truth. Good stuff

Reaction score
L777 said:
Wow...your thoughts? This a post full of nothing but bragging. Nice.

Tell me, why do you feel the need to share your 'stats' with the rest of the world? Why do you think it's cool to hang out with a pimp?

I would not come to you advice for advice in a million years. You are classless, misogynistic, bitter and pretentious. If telling you this makes me a 'playa hata' then I guess thats what I am. Although anyone who knows me can tell you how well I've been doing with females for the past year or so, and how well I treat them too.
A. Thats my boy you're talking about and he would teach you something called a pimp slap back and forth on your face, dont you ever get my boys name in your mouth. you wouldnt be able to talk disrespectfully to anyone again after that.
B. I said I was still learning. homeboy I am not a through and through pimp.
C. All those big words you called me? sound like a mother ****ing big contradiction ole boy you feel me? I come with a focused and positive vibe.
D. I have no care in the world how you deal with *****es... yeah *****es... I only respect the one I love square and thats it.
Lastly: I bet you wont be talking about my boy or my flaws again out your mouth. Learn one thing lil buddy... "discipline." It keeps the world proper and in line.

Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
How do you get past Mexican girls weird religous/sexual hangups?

Are you gaming rich white girls, or some trailer park ones?

How tall are you? Is it just me, or are Mexican girls the only ones that don't care as much about height?

Anyhow, real recognize real. A post about bagging women, not making pseudo-spiritual excuses for being a 40 yr old virgin.
It's no big deal, they come part of a different culture is all... keep in mind that in my culture, adults find out your ****ing you're shattered if you're a girl... you will have no respect from anyone. If you're a pregnant mexican girl most likely you're getting married to that man ole' girl... you feel me? They have to be more cautious than most, more focused.

Therefore, this must be what you want also, mirror them, you're focused and a real man too get it?

Always respect the culture or you'll go nowhere.
I'm 5'8, above average face.

Ahh I forgot... I game whatevers there... I have gamed one real rich white girl of the 24... the rest are middle class through and through.
I have the list of all the girls on one paper somewhere in my room, keep in mind its not some superstar glorious life... its still life I live and there being no free lunches... I still have insecurities, it ups my confidence a little bit but I know that everytyime I'm out that door it is work to do whatever it is I can do.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
deleted

Last edited:

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would be nice to have a pimp for a friend. I could learn alot.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnnyCox said:
I'm Mexican and girls dont have religious/sexual hangups you little douche. Now go out and buy some shoes that elevate your height and get back to me.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :up:

Reaction score
L777 said:
Mmmm. Although nothing's really going to happen because 'your boy' has no clue who I am.

The hatred you seem to harbour for women shows a lot of insecurity, its kind of sad in a way.

People wonder why minorities in this country get a negative reputation? It's because of retards like you perpetuating the ridiculous 'pimp/gangster' stereotype. When really a lot of hispanics and blacks are cool, down to earth people, they get tarred with the same brush as people like you.

Grow up.
:down:
I hate women not. You don't see the big picture my man. This world is run different than your little brain can handle I know this much. I love my girl Nina K., love her to death. That's square love, I love and protect her never do her wrong. Pimp love is the type of love I have for the other 26 I've gotten with... Like a corporation: "I'm good for you, you need me, give me your money(or *****) and you will be happy."
"those who assume make asses of themselves."
you're nowhere near my level, learn something then bring me back your stats in all honesty.
Grasp this: I am a piza cowboy dark skinned mexican who bangs good-looking blondes.
Control my destiny.

yeehah.

I'm so grateful so much gratitude, let me show you all how I came up.
The end.

Reaction score
wjh said:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :up:
hahaha wow... thats alpha as **** bro hahaha cool cool cool... <--- thats my attempt at sarcasm.

I know I shouldnt get involved in others business and ****, but this is just not necessary... you're 25 act like it.

Guybrush

Don Juan
Reaction score
You must be a joke straight up pimp.

I think you'll be banned soon.

This place is no good for you.

Edit: BTW, you remind me of Tony Montana, but I doubt you ever had time to see that movie.

Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
Would be nice to have a pimp for a friend. I could learn alot.
He said I have potential... I do have an open mind of things, another thing we had in common is dominating white girls... it aint a thing, it shows we aren't scared of how things are steriotyped still these days.

anyway he's a really smart guy real chill, respectful to everyone. I'm glad he took me under his wing, and I say under for the tremendous respect I have for him, I am still not a quarter of the way onto where his plate lies.

Reaction score
Guybrush said:
You must be a joke straight up pimp.

I think you'll be banned soon.

This place is no good for you.

Edit: BTW, you remind me of Tony Montana, but I doubt you ever had time to see that movie.
I have a really quick temper I cant help that, if this deebs was in front of me he wouldnt be running his mouth, he'd be getting a tennis slap across the face, in which, knowing "his type", lol... He'd be too "smart" to run his mouth in front of me.

Guybrush

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow! He said you had potential... What a compliment to get ...

You are gonna be the made man of that pimp.

Is he from Mordino family ?

Good luck in "La Cosa Nostra" brotha

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right I've deleted my contributions to this thread as I realise its not gonna benefit anyone. You must understand that you come across as quite arrogant though OP, even if you don't mean to!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'll take that, unless someone is personally attacking you though... think about what is coming out your mouth, or in this case the board, and I'll go as far as to say don't assume anything guy, I felt attacked by your remarks don't do me like that please.