Its been 4 weeks now, can I suddenly become a challenge?

El' Waynos

Don Juan
Reaction score
She chased me, I played it all wrong.. called her all the time etc.. she does like me but says she wants to be single as she has just come out of LTR.

We have had sex and I got drunk and told her how much I care for her and how we could make it work (yes yes I know!)

So is there a way to make her chase me again.. like not call her for a while etc? Or does that only work at the begining

DJ HOSSIX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Youve already had sex with her.

i dont get why u want to be a challenge?

...u want more sex?

Reaction score
just spend more time on something that will improve you as a person, and devote less time to the girl, but when you do, act playful, don't just cut out all the romantic crap all of a sudden, but more c&f will be ideal.

El' Waynos

Don Juan
Reaction score
I should have explained better....

she got in contact with me, we went out a few times and explained that we really liked each other..

I want a relationship with her because she is cute, funny, kind HB 8.5-9 etc..

she says the only reason she wont is because she needs time for herself .. few months I guess..

she is having sex with me less and less because she says she is worryed about hurting my feelings..

I figure that its because I told her I would like a relationship so she is kind of backing away.. very slowly but I can sence it..

If I become a challenge again they she may come after me thinking I dont wanna loose this guy.. she has already told me I am amazing and all that crap

ntdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate,

I've been in almost the same siuation. I was seeing someone and we started having sex and I brought up the relationship topic. All of a sudden we're just friends... Since when do women use guys they like and adore for sex.

It seems as sometimes they get freaked out by commitment.

I would like to know how you go.

El' Waynos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to hear Im not alone....I will keep this post updated..

She has said that she is "lucky to have met me" and she "connects" with me.. Im so confused..
whats even more annoying is that she tells me how amazing the sex is.. I personally have had better ( she will not go down on me, gets shy when she is naked etc) but she is such a nice person and I think about her constantly.

Last night she invited me to her house to meet her friends and family...I acted like we were just mates because thats what she wanted.. I pulled it off so well.. yet after everyone left she said all she had been thinking about is kissing me..

I mean what the hell??

El' Waynos

Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:
Sounds like a rebound to me.

ahh no... she only broke up with him two months ago...

so what does this mean, will she eventually stop talking to me or what?

I asked her if it was a rebound and she said no way.. she stopped having sex with the other guy months before they broke up

ntdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate,

I see your from Australia as well. What is it with the chicks down here.

I will let you know what happened to me as it can get a lot worse. I worked with the chick that seeing so challenging her was really hard as we saw each other every day any way.

She all of a sudden cut the romance but wanted to hang out and do everything together. We became close and she was always talking about me to her friends and mum etc. I thought I would be in like flynn but no matter how close you get to her heart if there is something weird in her head holding her back your not going to get any loving.

I asked some female friends and apparantly women can love a guy and be emotionally close to him without having sexual desire. I don;t think there is a bloke alive who would want that.

My chick always told me how good a guy that I am, how much she cares for me, how she likes who she is when shes around me, how she enjoys my company, even how she likes how I look but still no love.

There is just something in their heads that sometimes says no. I don't understand, I don't like it and I wish I new the answer. I don't think even women know.

Starting seing other women so that you don't care any more. Maybe when you don't care she will actually chase you. From experience though if you chase her in the situation that you are in it will push her away.

The BALL is in her court wait for her to hit it back.

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't there some rule in the Bible that says the man should NEVER bring up the subject of having a "relationship"? I usually don't agree with concrete rules but this is one that I think should definitely be followed.

Learn for next time and just play it cool till SHE brings up the topic of "where is this relationship going". Just like its our job to approach women, its their job to drag us into being their boyfriend and we are supposed to fight them till the end. Trust me, they enjoy it. So next time just do YOUR job. There's no extra points for doing hers too. That's just way too boring for her.

ntdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice. I've learnt from my mistake and I it sounds like El Wayno has as well.

I think what he is getting at is whether he can un do or start over from where he is at or once you cross the line is it all over.

Maybe next time you see her prentend that you don't want a girl friend but still flirt with her a lot. See what happens.

Reaction score
and dude, what she SAYS doesnt matter...its what she DOES.

play it cool, don't be bitter, you are coming on too strong, push and pull please.

El' Waynos

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah cheers guys, what you say makes sence..

I know the best thing for me to do is go out and meet someone else..

But im 23 and in all my life I have never met a girl that I think about like this one, I have had 3 LTR's and about 8 or 9 casual relationships over the years but this woman is DIFFERENT....

she is by far the most intelligant woman Ive even been with, she is a part time face model what ever that means and she works in an animal rescue centre.. I mean damn this is wifey material right here... she can even drink beer all night with me.....

she gives me stuff to remember her by too.. now my room is cluttered with all her **** and damn I sound like a winging ho....

I used to be a player but this girl has broken my game down..

she tourched the DJ bible

ntdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her off that pedestal. Your the prize.

It sounds like your giving more to the relationship then she is. It has to be fifty fifty.

Act as though your not fussed. Think back to past relationships with women you weren't all that keen on and how they chased you because of that.

Women are strange you treat them really really well and they don't like. You pretend as though you don;t care and they want you. I don't understand it but am begining to accept it.

DJN00b

Don Juan
Reaction score
You said she just got out of a LTR? Isn't that some sort of sign? You can't throw her into another one just because she is "wife material". I am a total n00b, and can tell you that you need to back off some and let her come to you.