Its a waste of time having a ex girlfriend around?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
How could having an ex hanging around NOT be a waste of time? I mean, she's your ex. She's over and done with. I don't get this question.

Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
How could having an ex hanging around NOT be a waste of time? I mean, she's your ex. She's over and done with. I don't get this question.
I personally hate all of my exes, but its always a good thing to be on good terms with them, I regret each mean thing I've said to all of them, I really do. It did nothing but hurt them and make me look really really pathetic

Bigg Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't hate my ex's. We left each other on good terms, she said we were just missing "something" (i bet it was sex cuz I stopped seducing her after she said she wanted to be selbeit). Blah I'm stupid.

I'm still debating whether I should still talk to her or not. I spoke to her on the phone, just normal convo. I sent her a message, we just said what we been up to. It ended with her saying "i'm sure you'll find someone that'll make you 3x happier than i did" (I had told her to read my blog, it had a LITTLE bit about us breaking up, I kinda showed just a tiny bit of pain).

I really don't know what her response really was saying. When I say that, I mean, I'm usually able to judge how a girl is feeling thru what she says but since I can't hear her voice, I dunno.

But right now, I'm not giving her any attention (only attention is putting her in my top 16 friends list with her at like 12). In the process of moving on, but still hoping that sometime she'll call me up.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** exes

they fuk up too much to even given em; the chance to talk wit us

if a bittchj fuks up once shes done simple is that, u gotta get ur value up if u talkin to a ex that cheated on u

but like u guys said if u TRUELY left on good terms.. you should be devleping the fuk buddie relationship

screw this pupply love bulll**** friendship

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you two gradually fall out of love and both decide to call it quits but wish to remain friends despite the relationship ending that can work and be a pleasant friendship but yeah usually things like this end horribly and are best left with you both split far apart from eachother.