its a bad thing to think like a woman

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
Most of my friend i hang out with are nice guys my work environment is a nice guy, **** my father is a nice guy... Nothings wrong with nices guys right but thats not what we want... pook said something about nice guys are misrable inside. and his right.... they are... but they also think there satisfied... i dont know how to open there eyes they just make me angry. theres this one nice guy i work with... told my friend that he wants to kill himself his serious too. his wife hates him all the nice guy problem stuff he has them.. the only thing thats stoppng him is he is too much of a nice guy to actually pull the triger... he told my friend he would even buy the bullets... he just cant shoot himself... anyways nice guys are really miserable. i dont know whats stopping them from getting what they really want...

my nice guy friends keep trying to change me... they think im immature child like... what i really hate is they cant see it... im just trying to have fun at every ones expence... guys dont be a nice guy... you might kill yourself... i mean dont think like a women... if your a guy

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you have to be "angry" to be happy. Hell, I'm a nice guy and I'm more than happy.

There's a difference between being a nice guy and being a pushover.

When it comes to women, there are those who get it and those who don't. Those who think the can change a woman with reason, while women can only be swayed by feelings. You can't talk a woman into loving you.

This has nothing to do with being a nice guy or a mean guy.

People on here use the term 'nice guy' on here to refer to men who are too nice and forgiving for their own good, while there are plenty of friendly guys out there who know exactly what they're doing

CactusMcDougal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reason does not sway females? In the words of Spock himself: "That is illogical."

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
lol

what i was trying to say is dont think like a woman. bc i think this is why my friend wanted to kill himself. i call him a nice guys caz he plays that role with his life... and when he goes after a woman he use the jerk role.. jerks think like a woman too... my nice guys friends... keep calling me stupid for not chasing this hot girl... and my jerks friends laugh at me in a very annoying way when i dont bang a chick after i take her home.... A dj is not a nice guy or a jerk... his a good guy... in between nice and jerks.. and these type of guys keep critizing me. and its annoying caz when i try to explain what im doing. they dont get it... sometimes i ask myself how do you make these guys leave you alone..

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t bother reading the thread in any detail, but to answer the title…

Know how a woman thinks and understand why she thinks that way… then, think like the guy that you are…

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
Ashley is a girls name... lol and your a don master...... do you master girls or guys...?

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't think like a woman bro, you might end up buying tampons.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LAWYER said:
...my nice guy friends keep trying to change me...
Misery loves company. Accept it as a way of life, their life.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LAWYER said:
Franc... i know i hate it...
Whatever you do, don't allow it to redefine your character.

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
well i just hope... that im going to keep improving myself... to the very last