'It was fun talking to you today'

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman is abroad, coming to town in about a month...

She says 'It was fun talking to you today' as we're saying bye...

Now, I see this as a good sign, but have no idea how to keep it up... A month without being able to meet the girl, no possibility for kino etc.. I have no idea how to keep her IL up!

Guys help...

Igetit!

Reaction score
styleman said:
Woman is abroad, coming to town in about a month...

She says 'It was fun talking to you today' as we're saying bye...

Now, I see this as a good sign, but have no idea how to keep it up...
To be honest,I don't know it her saying "It was fun talking to you today" was a good sign or not. Kinda hard to tell,because I don't what the mood,vibe,and/or the conversation was leading up to her saying it.

However,assuming it was a good thing,then just keep doing whatever it was you've been doing. Why try to switch up and experiement doing something else other than what has gotten you this positive response? Also,use that time you have left until you see each other again sparingly. In other words,don't call her or text her everyday,and when you do talk with her,get her emotional. Make her feel something. This way she won't wait to be able to see you again.

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
To be honest,I don't know it her saying "It was fun talking to you today" was a good sign or not. Kinda hard to tell,because I don't what the mood,vibe,and/or the conversation was leading up to her saying it.

However,assuming it was a good thing,then just keep doing whatever it was you've been doing. Why try to switch up and experiement doing something else other than what has gotten you this positive response? Also,use that time you have left until you see each other again sparingly. In other words,don't call her or text her everyday,and when you do talk with her,get her emotional. Make her feel something. This way she won't wait to be able to see you again.
What are good ways to 'get her emotional'???

Igetit!

Reaction score
styleman said:
What are good ways to 'get her emotional'???
Well,the best way is to first be experiencing the emotion YOURSELF while you're talking to her. Take excitement for example: You call her on the phone,or she calls you,then you start off saying something like this:

You: Oh man! You'll NEVER guess what happened to me today. I could give you a hundred guesses,and I GUARANTEE you won't even come close to what happened.

There. Now if one of your friends called you on the phone and said this to you,what would you feel? Excitement? Curiosity? Anticipation?
Women THRIVE on this stuff. It's better than,"Hi,how are you? How have you been?".

That's just one emotion. Try to stir up others as well. This IS necessary to her wanting to see and spend time with you. If all your phone conversations are dull and boring,she'll assume that hanging out with you in person will be dull and boring too.

Just remember this: Make her FEEL SOMETHING.

OFWHAP

Don Juan
Reaction score
When someone ends a conversation like that, it seems to me like it's almost out of formality. I wouldn't read into it too much.

Igetit!

Reaction score
OFWHAP said:
When someone ends a conversation like that, it seems to me like it's almost out of formality. I wouldn't read into it too much.
Yeah,that's kind of what I was thinking as well. That's why I said I didn't know if it was a good thing or not,because I don't know what the conversation was leading up to her saying that.

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OFWHAP said:

Nah she's very forward... If she's not enthralled she tells me and leaves!
That's the least of my concerns.

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
styleman said:
Nah she's very forward... If she's not enthralled she tells me and leaves!
That's the least of my concerns.

So helpful advice based on what I've told appreciated, you don't need to read between the lines!

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, when you're a fun/awesome guy and she sees/knows that, just your unavailability makes you more attractive. You'll be that fantasy guy in the back of her mind.

All you would have to do is facebook message her once every other week till she got back. Remember, high value guys have limited time, that's all you need to know.

Don't worry about keeping her IL up that high, worry about how you perform in the given moment.

Hope that makes sense.

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya makes sense, thanks!

Kevin Feng said:
Remember, when you're a fun/awesome guy and she sees/knows that, just your unavailability makes you more attractive. You'll be that fantasy guy in the back of her mind.

All you would have to do is facebook message her once every other week till she got back. Remember, high value guys have limited time, that's all you need to know.

Don't worry about keeping her IL up that high, worry about how you perform in the given moment.

Hope that makes sense.