It takes 21 days to break a habit: 21 days no masturbation: The 3 week plan w/options

Dogfish

Don Juan
Reaction score
4/21... gonna get it.
as long as i don't get bored on weekend.

qlo

Don Juan
Reaction score
what's the use of quitting again?
i didnt notice an energy and confidence boost o_O it's just a placebo effect i think.

and yes i quitted long enough (22 days, and some couple of times a bit less) and yes i did it more than once a day ;x

now i try to do it only once a day, and don't do it every day either.

but what's the use of quitting?

manbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't know glo. I tried this, and I made it right under 10 days(I masturbated yesterday evening), and I gotta say part of why I gave in to the urge was because I wasn't really getting anything out of it, other than feeling frustrated.

twilight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 2/21

Feels great to be back on track...vivid dreams and more energy already...had a date last week and I have a date this week as well, through more approaches I'm gonna get up to "dating" 2-3 times a week.

twilight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 3/21...Feeling really good (Even tho the Mavs lost :cry: ) lol...Looking forward to this weekend to get more approaches done...

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the last time i did it was about 15 days ago and the funny thing is i haven't being trying to stop, i just haven't done it and i don't really feel the urge to do it either. I feel pretty good though, i might try keep it like this but i won't be angry at myself if i do it again.. :rockon:

twilight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 4/21...Hangin out with a girl tonight I used to hang out with almost a year ago but made a lot of newbie mistakes on haha...my game has elevated a lot since then, let's see how this goes...Feelin great & energetic, I'm a lot more productive now...I woke up early and got a ton of things done this morning.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
souporman said:
Most of you aren't going to get that huge energy boost that you expected. As long as you weren't masturbating daily or more then your energy levels arent very depleted in the first place.

Somebody can explain this? I usually masturbate AT LEAST 2 times a day although I have sex AT LEAST 3-4 times a week and I would do it a lot more if I wasn't so busy. When I'm home (illness, skipping school, whatever), I sometimes masturbate more than 6 times a day.
Nevertheless, people say that I'm too active and I should relax a bit because I tend to jump around 24/7.

Anyway, since I haven't been masturbating for 2 days in a row (and if I resist tonight, it will be easy to get to 5, because I'm at a sleepover party tomorrow night), I want to try this stuff, hopefully something good will happen, whatever it may be.

I'm about to complete day 3 of my first period!