It must suck to be a single mom

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont think single parents with children under the age of 4 should be dating , its a critical age gap , and presumably it might be the tiem that truly defines the future of the kid , what its ambitions and interest might be... instead of whoring around trying ot find a new daddy why not just try to raise the child in a good way , so that we dont have these 17 year old phedophiles who go after 7 -9 year ol girls.... dont tell me its not theyr parents fault , It is theyr fault , theyr fault for not raising the child right , you cant just let the kids be independant these days and let them learn by themself , we got so much **** in our world right now that you need to constantly bombard them with the right morals and views since they are old enoguh to understand....

on another note.....
for the guy here that said single moms are *****s ,( just cuz of a definition made in the 1970s or whatever) , well they said black people were nothing but slaves in the early years , they said anyone who used a computor is a geek ,does that mean that blacks should be called slaves today or anyone who knows of a computor a geek ?...., no... why not , because its a new age a new time and the people have a general understanding of what is right and wrong... so get your ass out of your head and dont generelize everyone in the same category....

there are several reasons for single moms , the most common is mistake, unprotected sex, poorly informed youth who have sex like monkeys these days... some guys dont want to raise a child so they leave , some guys dont even know that they have a guy , some guys die , some guys loose thery mind .... there are hundreds of different reasons for a single mom....

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
There is no such thing as "single mothers" - you need the sperm and the egg to make life (this is twofold creation and NOT a singular development)

Are "you" fcuking "kidding" me?

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Last Man Standing said:
There is no such thing as "single mothers" - you need the sperm and the egg to make life (this is twofold creation and NOT a singular development)
Are "you" fcuking "kidding" me?
Actually, that sentence made a good point that he doesn't seem to understand fully. No matter how much of a vvhore a woman is, whether it's a lot or not at all, it takes an equally irresponsible man to get her knocked up to start with.

As long as we're on the subject, why is it that a single woman with a child is a vvhore, but a single man who may have gotten dozens of women pregnant before walking away is a "player"? Why should a woman be responsilbe for her and anyone else's actions, but men can't be held accountable for even their own?

Honest opinion, people. And don't give me that "men are wired that way, it's genetic" bullsh!t. We were also genetically designed to sleep on the ground and chew on leaves for sustenance, but we've moved on a bit from there.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys are totally fvcked in the head.

I have a friend who is a single mother - she was married and her husband pissed off with another woman leaving her to care for the child.

So is she classed as a wh0re?

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
1- I don't think he is Puerto Rican.
2- I think he wants a "puertorrican" poster back in the forum (e.g. that's the reason of his signature)
3- The chances of incest taking place in the U.S. are considerably greater than Puerto Rico or any Latino country...therefore, the "deflower" part is innacurate. In fact, as far back as 15 years ago, it was still very common to find virgins on the night of marriage.

From my personal experience...my ex-wife was the perfect mother and also the perfect wife. She is now a single mother (well, 50% of the time). Why? Because I left her.

Why? Because I did not see myself growing old with her...and I felt it was unfair to her. So, I decided to leave while she was still young and very good looking.

She is one of the cases in which a woman that was decent...happens to have children as by-product of a marriage...and encounter herself in the "single mother" predicament thanks to her ex-husband...that left her.

Not her fault.
So you had a kid with her and THEN decided you don't see yourself growing old with her. Sorry, but that's just stupid man. That is the kind of stuff you think about BEFORE having a kid.

Reaction score
Morphiex said:
...for the guy here that said single moms are *****s ,( just cuz of a definition made in the 1970s or whatever) , ... its a new age a new time and the people have a general understanding of what is right and wrong... so get your ass out of your head and dont generelize everyone in the same category....
You fool! A hor defined yesterday is a hor defined today and a hor defined tomorrow!!!! Time has nothing to do with a hor - it is the hor's actions that make her a hor and not time or circumstance - think!!!!!

A hor is not what you want her to be - a hor is what she IS!!!

I see that you are still in “The Matrix” and have been shaped and formed by the homo/hor agenda of the last 50 years!!!!

If this chick that backbreaker is referring to is a “single mother” (i.e. hor with a baby\) and she was never married to the dude that injected her with his sperm then she is a HOR!!!

I don’t see what the drama is about – am I calling your mother a hor, or is it your sister? Blame them for their hor-ness and not me!!!

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It must suck to be a single mom,

but a single mom must be to suck!

See how clever I am?! My English not good, bot SamePendo be mucho clever.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I feel you... I dated a single mom for a year then dumped her when her 4 year old started calling me daddy.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
You fool! A hor defined yesterday is a hor defined today and a hor defined tomorrow!!!! Time has nothing to do with a hor - it is the hor's actions that make her a hor and not time or circumstance - think!!!!!

A hor is not what you want her to be - a hor is what she IS!!!

I see that you are still in “The Matrix” and have been shaped and formed by the homo/hor agenda of the last 50 years!!!!

If this chick that backbreaker is referring to is a “single mother” (i.e. hor with a baby\) and she was never married to the dude that injected her with his sperm then she is a HOR!!!

I don’t see what the drama is about – am I calling your mother a hor, or is it your sister? Blame them for their hor-ness and not me!!!
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: