it is so hard to hold my tongue when a b|tch acts like one...

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yesterday i was at a club sitting across from this wh0re i just met smoking on her death stick. she kept blowing the sh|t across the table right in my direction. i thought there was some unwritten rule amongst the future-catcher-mit-face-wh0res who puff on those things to not blow it at people. i guess common courtesy is a thing of the past.

so i politely give her a hint that the smoke is bothering me by saying, "i'm not a smoker." this has worked in the past. most intelligent humans understand that i am not just stating this random fact because i feel like it. most people understand that i'm implying that they stop blowing the sh|t in my face. well this b|tch didn't care.

she kept blowing it and i lost my cool. i told her most people with an IQ above 60 understand that non-smokers don't like breathing and smelling that sh|t. i know "the best way to disarm an obnoxious female is to treat her with courtesy and respect," but i just couldn't handle her BS anymore. now she will perceive me as an enemy, which i regret. i should have just said, "well, have a nice smoke, i'll see ya," and walked off.

have any of you encountered this type of behavior from a total stranger before?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Knicknack

have any of you encountered this type of behavior from a total stranger before?
Almost on a daily basis we come across people exercise their right to exist by infringing on the same right of others. It's like it's some type of power trip. People doing thing just because they can and enjoying it more so when it gets a rise out of someone else who can't legally do anything about it.

The only suggestion I can make is to make sure that you convey your feelings are to the point but without the edge that could make someone feel that they need to raise their defenses. If the defensive walls of defiance still come up, it is best not to give away your control to some dip sh1t who's only bit of control that they have in their life is to infringe on someone else's.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought when a woman blows smoke towards a guy its a signal that she wants to fvck! I guess I am wrong.

simplyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Error #1: Not giving a direct message.
Error #2: Getting upset, because she doesn´t get it
Error #3: Posting this in the "tips" section

Why didn`t you say something like " Would you mind blowing that smoke into someone else´s face instead?" or "You know, this is really flattering me, but anyway your smoke doesn´t smell that good, and I don´t want to hold my nose all the time, so please blow it into the direction exactly 180° from mine, you know, that way, yes. Good"

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothin' but love, simplyme

Originally posted by simplyme
Error #3: Posting this in the "tips" section
Discussion

Lost Savior

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the women i've encountered were polite enough to ask me if they could smoke within my vicinity or they would blow smoke in the totally opposite direction.

If I were in the situation as you, i'd say something like... "mmmmm.. don't you just love the intoxicating aroma of second hand smoke?" in a very sarcastic voice. IF the b1tch doesn't the the picture then, it'd be best to just walk away as it would be pointless to argue with such low intelligence and bad manners.

Reaction score
you don't wanna f*uck with her anyways. I have a smoker on my team and I keep threatening to blow her off my deck. They don't realize the smell coming off their bodies and outta they moufs is god awful. Even if they haven't smoked in a few hours.

You don't want this ****. This is my first and last smoker that I will ever deal with. If they treat their bodies this way how do you think they will treat everything else when push comes to shove.

Reaction score
LOL!

when she pulled that shyt, I woulda coughed right back in her face, making sure she got a little bit of my spray!

Eye for an eye, biatch!

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I have a smoker on my team and I keep threatening to blow her off my deck.
that is just a classic quote....