issue in class then getting #

Ambience420.

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright, so heres the thing... im 16 and theres this new chick in my class, shes pretty cool, i can see that guys are trying to stake out their claim on her but, im gonna try and see that that doesnt happen. Well our conversations are good, and i can tell she's into me, and if i asked for her # i'd probably get it. So heres the probablem -- once i get her # and call her up.. i have almost absolutely nothing to say and it feels so unnatural and i dont really know how to act.. any advice?

DonJuansHomeboy

Reaction score
I suggest you get a friend to tell you what to say on the internet while you're talking to her. Or you could have them on the other line.

strams4ever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think the reason is because you get nervous over the phone? If so, I don't take credit for this idea, but it sounds like it would work.
Call up all of your old friends, the ones you havent talked to in the longest time.
Get a phonebook and randomly call people.

ramblinman888

Reaction score
call her up ask her how her day was, ask some questions (as much as feels good), and tell her you want to get together. once you have the details, say good bye and hang up, done deal.