Isolate or Stay?

Colin O'Brien

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm remembering this time a little while ago. I was at a party and this one girl was all over me, sitting on my lap, touching me and stuff. The thing is we were sitting in a group of people, and I didn't really know what to do.. cause I wanted to hook up with her but I didn't know if I should start kissing her in front of all these people (some my friends, some her friends) if I don't want a relationship. I remembered reading something about how isolation is key. What would a real DJ have done in this case? Gotten up and led her someplace or start making out right there?

KaneZen

Reaction score
heh

instincts man
live in the moment. You dont always get a chance to continue later so you start now.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isolate, isolate, isolate.

Although Kane has a point. What did you think you should have done it the moment? or were you unsure? Anyway it's good that it happened because it's things like this you learn from. Now you know you have to isolate.

"Come with me there's something I want to show you" and take her hand.

There ya go. Just gotta keep practising mate!

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Defenently dont start making out with her infront of everyone. Just think about that for a second and use common sense. Is that something you enjoy seeing people do?

plus she wouldnt react well becuase you would be making her look easy infront of everyone and would be akward as fvck for her.

The answer is always isolate.
She was obviously digging you and what sinjester said to say completely works. The girl will jump at any stupid reason to be alone with you if shes ready.

Once at a party my brother told a girl he wanted to show her his friend's gerbils, which where convienently located in his friends bedroom.
So trust me, she will go along with any stupid reason to get away from the party.

young pat

Don Juan
Reaction score
John Paul hit the nail on the head. Always find an excuse to isolate. I was once at a party, there was this chic hanging all over me, and we were in the middle of a fairly large crowd.

I whispered in her ear that we should find someplace to sit down, there were benches right behind us, but we went off to some chairs in the barley lit far corner of the yard. I don't think I have to paint the rest of the picture for you.