Isn't being charming AFCish?

mcmellow

Reaction score
I was reading the "high school works" by nocturnal and there's one topic that talks about being charming; smiling, complimenting, blah, blah, etc. Doesn't this go against the essence of a DJ? I would like it if you guys could shed some light on this.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be a theif if I tried to tell you in the proper terms... so all I can say is

GWM-- Read the gunwitch method

While you are reading imagine going through a charming personality, while taking the GWM mindset.

It works wonders, and is very "dark stylee".

Good technique

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a totally distorted view of being a DJ. Youre questioning smiling? You obviously havent read anything on this site. Theres a right and a wrong way to give compliments. Read for about a month and if you still dont get it...read some more.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being charming makes women swoon man. Don't give it up.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know, there use to be this guy who went to our school in 8th Grade named Harrison, a lot people would say he was charming and a lot of girls liked him. Sure his father was rich(His father died that year), but that has little to do with it.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heres what so many people fail to realise....

a dj isent just about neg hitting and ****.... ur not supposed to neg hit every girl u see , its only for those stuck up bitc\hes who think so highly of themselfs... a true dj is charming , he uses the game he neg hits when the time is right but he also compliments smiles kino (hugs and ****), makes the girl feel good and sh\it.....

u cant go around with a frown and neg hitting every girl and then wonder "why cant i get some"....