Is this you?

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
Yeah, I forgot to mention this - but there are women out there who are cool fun AND hot. But you wont find them untill you approach dozens of BEAUTIFUL women.

as for Sun, dude at 49 women better be real.. because I don't want her when she is old, I want her when she is 22.
Lol, I hear you, brother. I actually look like I'm in my early thirties. People look at me literally speechless when I tell them my true age, without exception. That means I get to deal with the thirty-something crowd, and believe me, there are lots of incredible HBs in that age group.

But I digress. That's why I said I feel a little sorry for you younger guys. It's all about her looks, your pride & power. And as I said, girls in your age group are so confused, so bombarded by conflicting information, that their heads are planted firmly up their rears.

At least the ones you guys are playing around with are. There are some quality girls in your age group, but believe me, they're not going to be in the clubs screwing around. Like I said, some of you guys are lamenting the qualities of non-quality women because those are the women who will jump into the sack with you.

Living to bed down hot girls gets old fast, and fortunate are the ones who recognize that. Some never do. At 22, what I said won't be perceived as relevant to your life, but in addressing Squirrels' dilemma, from what I can see, he is one of the ones who is starting to recognize the emptiness of chasing after tail.

Cool, fun & hot = Ultimate Emptiness.

Quality, fun & hot = Substance.

When I eat at McDonald's, I don't complain about the "service". "Look where I am", I remind myself.

When dining at a 5 star, I can and do expect and demand excellent treatment.

I know, you can't relate...yet.

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Squirrels,

It seems to me that super-hot girls are intrinsically screwed up and I've yet to find an exception. I guess they are in the unfortunate position of their looks being their only source of power.

We tend to have this inner voice within us saying, "I deserve to have that super-hot woman". Why? Why would I deserve that, and why would I even want that? To feed my ego, period. To make myself feel valuable, desired, and powerful. Then, when you happen to bag one, you realize the vapid, empty shell that she is.

Those hot ones never get to develop properly as they grow up. That's why it becomes imperative for a man to start to look for substance over looks. Looks are important, of course, but I long ago gave up looking for that polished "trophy" that is so corrupted inside.

The only way to get with the "cool, fun & hot" ones is to neg them into submission. Some will respond. The problem then is the emptiness...

Just the musings of an aging (but very young-looking and acting) war-horse.

blueblue

Don Juan
Reaction score

Squirrels,

There comes a time in a man’s life when he realizes that it’s all about his conscience – the unchanging force that drives his soul and chicks don’t understand this because, well they’re chicks. To woman it’s all about what’s going on in their mind which is constantly changing. The things that attract you to a woman in a sexual sense, is the same thing that repulses you.

Sun Tzu is hitting it home with full force. The 9’s and 10’s in their 20’s don’t know ****z. When they get older, they don’t want to admit it but they know their life is nothing but BS – deep, deep down they know the truth Sun Tzu speaks of. They know game is over. When someone stands their ground the “cartoon hearts” come out in droves because THEY KNOW THIS IS WHAT THEY NEED and the fact is that no one in their entire life has given them what they need…………..I see it every day.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, if she's all three of those, she KNOWS it. And she's getting pulled in so many directions by so many high-caliber guys and wanna-be-high-caliber guys, that she doesn't even F with most of them unless she happens to be in a horny mood. They see ANYTHING you do as an act to get in her pants, even if you're GENUINELY NOT interested. The ONLY way you get them is to have enough money to fund their ridiculousness. And like I said, I don't want that in my life. If I want to pay for affection, I'll do it outright at the Bunny Ranch or something.
I think this is a load of bull. I read that and all I can see is : Limiting beliefs.

Don't you read Tucker Max? That guy consistently finds good hot girls, and how does he do it? He screws hundereds but more importantly, he CALLS THEM OUT AND PUTS THEM IN THEIR PLACE!!! If she is acting like a baby, he will tell her to cut that out.

I've been doing the same lately - the trap that the guys always fall in is the "I'll do anything to get a piece" we put up with so much crap just to see that pink slit... where she needs the **** as much as we need pu$$y!! So I tell girls to act right, to stop trying to play games, to stop being "independent woman"

and here is the key - the ones who respond and are willing to learn ARE THE ONES YOU KEEP. the ones who keep playing are the ones you fvck and forget....if fvck at all.

Now I told you - go try to get laid this weekend. I bet you can't.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Oxide said:
I think this is a load of bull. I read that and all I can see is : Limiting beliefs.

Don't you read Tucker Max? That guy consistently finds good hot girls, and how does he do it? He screws hundereds but more importantly, he CALLS THEM OUT AND PUTS THEM IN THEIR PLACE!!! If she is acting like a baby, he will tell her to cut that out.

I've been doing the same lately - the trap that the guys always fall in is the "I'll do anything to get a piece" we put up with so much crap just to see that pink slit... where she needs the **** as much as we need pu$$y!! So I tell girls to act right, to stop trying to play games, to stop being "independent woman"

and here is the key - the ones who respond and are willing to learn ARE THE ONES YOU KEEP. the ones who keep playing are the ones you fvck and forget....if fvck at all.

Now I told you - go try to get laid this weekend. I bet you can't.
Tucker Max is hitting on college-aged girls. Maybe I need to get back to that...that 18-22 range. :D Plus, didn't he get called out on some talk-show and pretty much get exposed as a phony?

I know I CAN get laid if I put my mind to it...the question is if I can put my mind to it. I know it's all in my head...you don't have to tell me that.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing to expose, he is real, I've been talking to him for awhile now.

In any case, my point is not whether you put your mind to it or not, my point is - PROVE to me and yourself that you can. Stop talking, go do it. Shiit, you don't even have to get laid, just go fool around with a girl who is AT LEAST an 8. If you can, then you can get that reassurance and move down the line.

Self delusion is one of the man's greatest weakness and assets

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I've been following this site but aside from that I've been heavily listening to David DeAngelo, Carlos Xuma, David X and Doc Love in my car whenever I'm alone. Also I'm constantly reading books that are recommended by these people to get a deep understanding of our human mating game. I've been living with my parents for a while so that has been hindering my game (that's what I think) but when I get my own apartment in a few weeks I'll really be able to move forward.

I haven't been having the success with women that I want yet but it seems like every interaction I have with a woman I want to be with, something is learned from that situation. Also thanks to learning things from the seduction community I've gotten a threesome and got to fvck my best female friend who's a 9 in my eyes. Funny thing was the night that that happened I was bored at her apartment reading the book "The Mating Mind."

So at this point I'm just reading ALOT of books and coming back to this site from time to time and always listening to CD's about what I want to learn when I'm in my car. What it boils down to at this point is that I'm learning to be the man that I want to be. I love beautiful women and I'll do whatever it takes without throwing money at them to become the man that beautiful women want to have good sexual relationships with.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry? Sorry?! Fvck you!!

I don't want you to mope around, I want you to write what happened and you are going to get this stupid thinking outside of your head and move onto better things!

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude you need to figure out if she is the low self esteem gal if so blt out and get some real cool babe that suits ur game..i mean the models, the ones who got princess syndrome and all the airs then evaluate ur game.....

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Is this you?
You become the MFC...the Master Frustrated Chump, the man who knows everything there is to know about women, but for some reason has lost the "edge" to apply it, has lost the "flow", the "game", and can't for the life of him figure out what went wrong. You've got the SYSTEM...you've got it DOWN. It's YOUR system...why can't you apply it? Why doesn't it generate results lke it used to?? How did you fall so far off??

Is this you?

Hhmmm.....

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"bragging number" from a stripper or bartender or some other highly-prized woman
I hardly consider strippers to be "prized" women. And they are NOT hard to get if you have enough money to throw around.

As for the rest of your post...

The reason this happens is because when you go out and you play women and use them for sex, you are slowly building a reputation for yourself. Believe it or not, women TALK. And they have a network of friends, acquaintences, whatever that goes far beyond what you see.

Girls know when a guy is a player, you can bank on that. And this scares them off, which is why you start getting less successful.