Is this what C + F is?

MoBo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read a little bit about C + F and I think that is how I am naturally, only I mainly only do it around my friends, I've never really been like that with girls, I have before but not always. I decided to try out what I think it was at my work with some new chicks there that are pretty good looking.

Her: Oh crap, I can't find a rag.
Me: Here, let me play you a sad song on the worlds smallest violion ( I know cliche, hehe)
Her: Yeah, small violion *small chuckle*.
Me: Hold on though its gonna take me a while to find it, though.
Her: *ROFL*

She was folding pizza boxes...
Her: Am I doing this right? (While she is standing doing it)
This guy at my work that hits on her a lot was going over and trying to be nice about it and explain, like a nub.
Me: Well most people put them on the tables when they fold them, but if you can keep doing it that way, if you want to look dumb. (Something like that)
Her: *laughing* *playfully hits me*
Other guy: *pissed look that the girl is ignoring him, lol*

Is that kinda stuff what C + F is?

-MoBo

MoBo

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is a good book that can enlighten me further on C + F? Is the double your dating thing the one that talks about it?

-MoBo

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C+F is actually a not very good thing to do, but some say it is. i suggest u read a few posts about it to make ur decision.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is only effective when done properly, I got to say, that joke is MUCH more funny than ****y. In fact, I do not see how there is any ****y in there lol.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The first is just a joke. The second is a c+f/neg hit. You're ****y because you're pretty much telling her she's doing it wrong, and it's a neg because you said she was dumb.

Both were good, just don't do too many of #1 (or #2, really) otherwise you'll just be the funny friend.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahha first one was good humor is always good. C&f is good too...just don't OVER DO IT. because people start to disregard your comments then.

funny is good...funny is always good haha ahaha small violin

dacanay

Don Juan
Reaction score
the first sucked, for me, but i liked your second one...

Mr. fingers articles is what really taught me what c&f is all about.. with all the girls i like c&f worked on all of em, Caution tho, if youre good looking and u use c&f u make come of as an arrogant prick,

dacanay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Boss in my experience.. and most prolly among others. Women like JERKS, not arrogant pricks.. there is a difference..like being an ******* in a positive way where they have no choice but to laugh, just like Mr. fingers says. The challenge part of being arrogant is what they like about arrogance but it doesnt mean they like the arrogance. if you be a jerk, NOT an *******, you still have the challenges the arrogant guy has.. only, girls like you more...

An arrogant guy would insult a girl while a jerk would neg hit her..

just my opinion

dacanay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
C+F is actually a not very good thing to do, but some say it is. i suggest u read a few posts about it to make ur decision.

Crazy asian you are one crazy mutha...:box: well then could you provide other ways, perhaps your Tao of ancient women courting secrets of an alternative of attracting a girl? Its doesnt work ALL THE time because of the simple fact that women have diff tastes.. But to say it is not a very good thing to do could be directed to lack of understanding. Maybe you dont do it properly or you dont study the girl and her personality on whether or not it will work on her or if it blends with her.. you get what i mean?

I dont know if you noticed.. assuming you.ve all watched the old fantastic four movie (it sucked) Check out human torch and the way he deals with women. You think if he had the personality of the stretching guy would he still be attracting all those girls? i think NOT :down:

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dacanay said:
Crazy asian you are one crazy mutha...:box: well then could you provide other ways, perhaps your Tao of ancient women courting secrets of an alternative of attracting a girl? Its doesnt work ALL THE time because of the simple fact that women have diff tastes.. But to say it is not a very good thing to do could be directed to lack of understanding. Maybe you dont do it properly or you dont study the girl and her personality on whether or not it will work on her or if it blends with her.. you get what i mean?

I dont know if you noticed.. assuming you.ve all watched the old fantastic four movie (it sucked) Check out human torch and the way he deals with women. You think if he had the personality of the stretching guy would he still be attracting all those girls? i think NOT :down:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28690

here is a post that explains why, and i'm not saying that it's bad, but just saying that some can pull it off and some can't

dacanay

Don Juan
Reaction score
EXACTLY, thats the same thing the guy is saying in that post you showed me.. Just like i said above that if youre a good looking guy it might now work properly on you. If you are a shy guy, and you suddenly crack a C&f line, it might work against you like "where did that come from" So yea.. I guess most people think about it as a technique other than a mindset or an attitude. C&F is in the "charm" area

noirsake

Don Juan
Reaction score
MoBo said:
I read a little bit about C + F and I think that is how I am naturally, only I mainly only do it around my friends, I've never really been like that with girls, I have before but not always. I decided to try out what I think it was at my work with some new chicks there that are pretty good looking.

Her: Oh crap, I can't find a rag.
Me: Here, let me play you a sad song on the worlds smallest violion ( I know cliche, hehe)
Her: Yeah, small violion *small chuckle*.
Me: Hold on though its gonna take me a while to find it, though.
Her: *ROFL*

She was folding pizza boxes...
Her: Am I doing this right? (While she is standing doing it)
This guy at my work that hits on her a lot was going over and trying to be nice about it and explain, like a nub.
Me: Well most people put them on the tables when they fold them, but if you can keep doing it that way, if you want to look dumb. (Something like that)
Her: *laughing* *playfully hits me*
Other guy: *pissed look that the girl is ignoring him, lol*

Is that kinda stuff what C + F is?

-MoBo
nice stuff you have put together there