Is this true?

domino

Don Juan
Reaction score
That some girls will put off having sex with a guy they really want because they dont want it to be just a one night stand?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
No. They'll give themselves openly to someone they're in tune with or have an angle on gaining something from.

If a girl gives you LMR it's because her inner slvt is feeling you're untrustworthy or she has absolutely nothing to gain from fvcking you.

domino

Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
No. They'll give themselves openly to someone they're in tune with or have an angle on gaining something from.

If a girl gives you LMR it's because her inner slvt is feeling you're untrustworthy or she has absolutely nothing to gain from fvcking you.
What do you mean by openly? (her inviting you to isolated locations, calling you frequently)

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

A lot of women think they might jeopardize a LTR by sleeping with you too soon. There are many men who could confirm not only that, but that they would indeed lose interest if a woman put out too soon.

So yes. Some women wait, because they want something deeper with you.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
domino maybe I am not attractive as an LTR then lol. I am finding it more and more common that my lays go down first meeting and I am getting more and more bold about how I go about transitioning. Almost all my lays comes within the first two meetings, I can't remember anytime in recent history that took a full 3 meetings to get down to business. If I had to meet a woman more than 3 times, I'd probably write her off as a waste of my precious time. If a woman doesn't want and isn't willing to have some fun, there are plenty of fish in the sea. Why would any guy keep wasting his time with a boring, prude? Seems strange to me

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm. Tough for me to answer this one. In a lot of my relationships I ended up in, I sexed pretty early on without really thinking about a relationship at all. It was just there, the sexual tension and I didn't think I'd want to date the guy. In all these cases, I ended up liking him a lot and getting into a relationship. My longest though, if records go to show..4 year relationship...I waited a month or so to have sex with him.

It's really dependent on the situation. I think NOW, in the state of mind I've been of late..I will definitely wait longer.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
domino said:
That some girls will put off having sex with a guy they really want because they dont want it to be just a one night stand?
This is in many women's playbook but they don't always follow it. The ironic thing is if a guy happened to want a LTR and follows a long with a girls hold back the sex game she is less likely to get into a relationship with him.

domino

Don Juan
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
Hmm. Tough for me to answer this one. In a lot of my relationships I ended up in, I sexed pretty early on without really thinking about a relationship at all. It was just there, the sexual tension and I didn't think I'd want to date the guy. In all these cases, I ended up liking him a lot and getting into a relationship. My longest though, if records go to show..4 year relationship...I waited a month or so to have sex with him.

It's really dependent on the situation. I think NOW, in the state of mind I've been of late..I will definitely wait longer.
I think what happens with some women is they get into a relationship with a guy after they have sex with the guy and then the guy totally changes by calling her frequently and just being real needy and the relationship ends but he continues to try to get her by calling frequently, so I think to prevent this from happening some women want to screen the guy to see if he will change after sex.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
This is in many women's playbook but they don't always follow it. The ironic thing is if a guy happened to want a LTR and follows a long with a girls hold back the sex game she is less likely to get into a relationship with him.

If the guy makes no attempts to violate the contract she spit at him....then ya you are right. As long as he still attempts to get some but lets her 'stop' him then it will grow into a LTR. She has to know you are interested. You just can't plop down and be her best hangout buddy.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
If the guy makes no attempts to violate the contract she spit at him....then ya you are right. As long as he still attempts to get some but lets her 'stop' him then it will grow into a LTR. She has to know you are interested. You just can't plop down and be her best hangout buddy.

Good point, a man has to impose his agenda and not let her impose hers. Women have a knack for ruining the start of a good thing lol.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Good point, a man has to impose his agenda and not let her impose hers. Women have a knack for ruining the start of a good thing lol.

watching a buddy go thru it now with a 'born again' girl. It's been a couple of months and he's up to doing "everything but" lol. She reeling him in...but he's got 4 more on the side he's seeing. I'm trying to step my game up to my friends level.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
watching a buddy go thru it now with a 'born again' girl. It's been a couple of months and he's up to doing "everything but" lol. She reeling him in...but he's got 4 more on the side he's seeing. I'm trying to step my game up to my friends level.

See that's the funny thing a smart guy isn't going to go without while the girl plays the make him wait for the sex game lol. This is a case where I see the benefit and neccesity of plate spinning for sure.