is this true about guys?

udontknowme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it true that if a girl tells a guy that she thinks there isnt a connection after they go out, and the guy says he still wants to be friends, that the guy still kinda likes the girl?
I think this guy still likes me, lol, even after i told him i wasnt really interested. He always talks to me online, makes sexual jokes sometimes, used to text me alot, calls sometimes ( i have never called him once), leaves voice mails, and then he got mad when i didnt return his calls and told me he wasnt gunna call anymore, and still did, lol, he made up a nick name for me, i know - gay- lol, keeps asking me to hang out, or when we're gunna hang out, etc, etc. It is obvious that he still wants to keep in contact with me.
But do u think he wants to be friends or more? Like i said before, do guys normally want to remain friends after they hear the news that the girl isnt really interested??

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's thinks he has a chance because you still talk with him. He's not looking for a friend. He thinks he can turn you into his girlfriend or will get to have sex with you in the future.

Stop talking with him and eventually he'll get the hint. Age and inexperience on his part probably plays a big role in your situation. Most inexperienced younger guys have no clue when a girl isn't interested - especially when she still talks to him.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
call him a bitoch! insult him whenver you think you should, laugh at him, make him realize he's not giving you enoiuh money yet!!!

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by udontknowme
Is it true that if a girl tells a guy that she thinks there isnt a connection after they go out, and the guy says he still wants to be friends, that the guy still kinda likes the girl?
I think this guy still likes me, lol, even after i told him i wasnt really interested. He always talks to me online, makes sexual jokes sometimes, used to text me alot, calls sometimes ( i have never called him once), leaves voice mails, and then he got mad when i didnt return his calls and told me he wasnt gunna call anymore, and still did, lol, he made up a nick name for me, i know - gay- lol, keeps asking me to hang out, or when we're gunna hang out, etc, etc. It is obvious that he still wants to keep in contact with me.
But do u think he wants to be friends or more? Like i said before, do guys normally want to remain friends after they hear the news that the girl isnt really interested??
Tell him to join the board, we`ll straighten him out.

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's your puppy, and like said previously he thinks he still has a chance with you. However, in all logic, you don't feel anything for this guy (especially since he's always in your face).

Tell him to come here, he'll see the light.
Peace.

-Bill

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is pathetic. Pathetic like OJ simpson attempting to sing gospel as an appeal to get into heaven!

Send that tenderfoot guy over here.

The guy doesn't want to be friends.
Just give him a fortune cookie with this website address in it.

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by udontknowme
u type too much.. lol
we need some information about you.. preferrably your likes, dislikes, a photo profile..
After that we'll be able to throughly answer your question to its fullest potentency.. :)

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just have one question. Why is it that everytime you have girl problems, you come here? Do we look like your girlfriends to you? Or are you just so into us that you keep asking for our attention by posting your problems?