Is this revenge ?

DRACO

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK GUYS , i was with a girl for 2 months time , she whent mad over me , constantly telling me she fell in love and asking me how i felt all the time . O fcourse i was like , : um i see you as a friend i have sex with , i need time for feelings , dont push , bla , bla , bla.
She stayed at my house everynight and refused to give me space so that i did not have a chance to sleep around elswere .

Any way after she asked me the last time about my feelings and got a negative answer she swore she would control her feelings from now on for me with a very evil look on her face .

day after that we had a fight and she left and gone over to my afc friend to cry on his shoulder . He came and shouted at me saying how bad i treated her bla bla bla .

I told them to leave and if nothing whent on between them she could come and we could talk .
24 hours no response so i told her i am ending this , cause i need a little more attention from a girl after the chance i gave her the night before .

She said she was scared and that she needed time .

Now she is hanging around this guy , going out with him and all , and flirting around with friends of mine when she is even out with him .

Ofcourse i told the f***er to never step in front of me again .

What do you all think ?
And whats a good way to get her in bed one more time just to get back at my "buddy" for tryeing to steel her .

Should i just let her come by her self one day ? do yia think she will ?

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You both sound like head trips...

If you really didn't feel much for this girl, don't think another thought about her. Let your so-called afc friend have her and good riddance. (what a chump!--coming over to yell at you about her! LOL)

Calm down, ignore her, and don't go off half-****ed around her or over her again. If she meant little to you, act like it. When you make nasty comments and think of revenge fvcks--it tells her she got to you.

In the future, ignore her and anyone involved with her---ignore as in "don't react." Be pleasant, smile, look bored, whatever--no more drama. That's what she's pulling. Rise above it or you'll buy into her games.

DRACO

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you saying be pleasant and smile ? if i see her you mean ? to smile at her ?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by DRACO
What are you saying be pleasant and smile ? if i see her you mean ? to smile at her ?
'Zactly. You're a MAN. You have better things to do with your time and attention than trip over some girl, or the AFC friend whose shoulder she's crying on while she's out flirting with all your other friends.

I'd laugh at both of them. Seriously.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl is only doing all of this to make you jealous and to piss you off

dont give her that pleaure

if she wants to come back, which she probably will, shell call you or come over etc.

id say dont worry and move on

be a man, a DJ.

but dont have sex with her to prove a point to someone else

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels

I'd laugh at both of them. Seriously.
Yes, in a perfect world you would. But in reallity he got emotionaly attached to this girl and this is causing (some) pain. This is his problem and he should deal with it. This is a risk which is always involved in dealing with girls. This DJ site teaches how you can almost eliminate this risk.

DRACO

Don Juan
Reaction score
No , what im asking is , if i see them in a club for exsample , or her , is it ok i confidently give a little smile and then go on to my businessn ?

Cause if i see her and amidietly look away ill look as if im scared to see her .

I whant to look cool as hell :cool:

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea if you ever see them jus be like "Hey, whatsup?...how are you?"

real simple

real casual

real cool

real relaxed

ive done that to girls and they know my interest is elsewhere and becuase of that they call me b/c they miss that interest and want it back
;)