Is this one of those girl test?

DedOne88

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl i know, Jannet. She is a hb 7. Well she has a b/f and has been going out w/ him for like a year know, but she likes me too. She says she loves me (not the friend kind of love either), but a day or so later she says somthing like, "Don't leave the person you love for the person you like cuz the person you like will leave you for the person they like." Is this one of those girl test, cuz i don't know what to do. Should i tell her i love her too? Should i leave her alone? Should i make her and her b/f break up? What should i do? :confused:

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a test. Don't acknowledge it.

I made this mistake once. This girl was dating a guy for a few months and she liked me... but I became totally AFC and was giving her all these reasons why she should go out with me, rather than him. What a mess! She chose the other guy.

Best thing that happened to me, because I wouldn't be here today! I wouldn't be a better person today.

Forget about her, if she chooses to ditch her BF for you, then great. Otherwise I'd just use this to motivate you to continue your lifestyle as a DJ.

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DedOne88
There's this girl i know, Jannet. She is a hb 7. Well she has a b/f and has been going out w/ him for like a year know, but she likes me too. She says she loves me (not the friend kind of love either), but a day or so later she says somthing like, "Don't leave the person you love for the person you like cuz the person you like will leave you for the person they like." Is this one of those girl test, cuz i don't know what to do. Should i tell her i love her too? Should i leave her alone? Should i make her and her b/f break up? What should i do? :confused:
Forget her, you can do better than a HB 7. =\

DedOne88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Guys, I guess I'll just forget about her and move on.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any woman that has a boyfriend and hits on you really isn't worth it in terms of any meaningful relationship. I mean, you can pull women like that for a lay, but then you have to deal with the b/f and ensuing fallout after. If you pull a broad off her boyfriend, you can bet your balls she'll leave you as soon as some other guy tickles her fancy.

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the f*ck would you tell her you love her?

"Oh so you love me? Prove it and kiss me."

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she has a bf and is telling you she loves you , whats the matter with her?

G_Nice_06

Don Juan
Reaction score
?

If she really loves y doesn't she break up with her boyfriend to be wit chu?

She's tryin to play u and her boyfriend

she's just playin games

nightryder

Banned
Reaction score
u r A chump...get rid of this girl because she's playing you chump

Marf

Don Juan
Reaction score
good job man!
That is just the right stuff... remember: u are the selector; not her!

AdrenalynJunkee

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's flirting with another guy and confessing her 'love' for him while she has a boyfriend, she sa toying, cheating wh0r3. Don't waste your time with her.

Bahamut_Raydeath

Reaction score
I was just wondering myself, I belive that i got tested by some girls, witch I totaly failed on. Me and two other girls where sitting in the library at school and they suddenly asked me if i wanted triangular sex with them ("trekant" in swedish, just groupsex with tre persons involved, maybe there's another name in english?), but of course they did'nt sound serious. My reply was just a like "tsss" and got pretty silent. How should i deal with those situations? Should i joke it away just by telling "Well, come then". I actually think same thing occurred with some other girls, same question. I replied with "Well, come then" and i felt that it was the right answer, was that the right thing to do?. These tests came at the beginning of our friendship.