Is this going to be embarassing?

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, me and my ex are friends, and the other day we went out and she got to know my best friend. She then told me that she would like to go out with him, and if i would mind. She is into some kissing and making out with hot guys, but no sex (typical portuguese girl). But this guy is like my best friend. If this happens, is it going to create an embarassing situation?

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it would be more akward for your friend than for you. All parties involved would feel better though if you had another girl you were with.

Regardless, I wouldn't try to intervene or anything, if that's what you're asking.

lloyd_bank$

Don Juan
Reaction score
it depends, if you would have a problem seeing them together, and if it would bother you, you need to tell your friend.

There's nothing worse than the thought of one of your ex's with your mate - i think!

If you don't still have feelings for this girl you should be ok. It wouldn't be embarassing.

Reaction score
Don't be 'friends' with your ex g/f, if you can't treat her as a friend! Would you introduce her if she was a friend that wasn't your ex?

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Countless guys I know seem to make it a point not to introduce their gf to any of their friends. It's almost like when they get a gf they dissappear. There's a friend time, then there's a girl friend time, but they don't mix. If my best friend was smoother and better looking than me I definately wouldn't introduce my gf to him. :D Thankfully that's not the case.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey they tried this on "friends" with joey and rachel, didn't they? Gawd I love that show, :)

AS long as your cool with it, it'll be cool. People naturally might talk about you get cheated on or something, but as long as you know the truth you shouldn't care. This might damage the girl's rep tho, as it loooks like she's going through groups of guys at a time, lol

topdog3853

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Lloyd_bank$
I think it would be ok as long as you have absolutely no sexual feelings for her anymore. If you really don't then let your friend decide if he wants the feeling of knowing that one of his best friends has "already been there" or "sloppy seconds"
:D

But if you still have a hint of sexual attraction to this girl, then you may want to bring it to your best friends attention [not her's, F**k that, bros before hoes] and hopefully he would respect you and not pursue anything.