Is this girl still interested in me?

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mk951 said:
I experienced something similar recently, clearly she's not so attracted into you.
If the plates she's spinning fails, she could return eventually to you in the future, but I advise to not taking very serious an unstable girl like this. If that's the case, be more agressive and take what you can from her, because it's probably not going to last very long.
Similar thing happened to me as you said. I wasn't really AFC or clingly about it. Simply put, not all girls are going to be that into you regardless whether you have game or not. What happened is exactly as you suggested. Her spinning plate fell and she came crawling back. I sensed it and got it out of her. I then dropped her. She can find her consolation prize somewhere else, it ain't going to be me.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Lol Pimp good break down. Yeah dude move on go find another girl and read some tips/DJ Bible to get some skills and get into the right mindset. Clearly your desperate. Go be busy, do things, i just started doing this and **** its works so well. Being unavailable is amazing.

bigbird090

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, that photoshop is the funniest thing i've seen in a while...probably funnier than picturing myself being "available" 24/7 for this chick that dropped me.

On to the next I guess, it's just so hard to get one plate!