Is this girl normal?

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this girl normal if her best friend is a male? She is quite beautiful, probably a 8, very smart, cute, talkative. She has this male friend that is shorter, smaller and quite ugly too that she always hang around with. They are just good friends, but is that normal for a girl?

JPR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhm if the two of them have been close friends for a long time then yes. Guys always fall into "friends" category with girls, why can't he be in it? He might be a super AFC and hanging out with her for years in hopes of it changing one day :)

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah why not, if they find someone they like talking to then they will. Its not unusual, quite a lot seem to have more male friends than female friends.

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex' best friend was a tall ugly dude

he's like 6'3" 125 pounds, wears all black, ugly as heck

they've been friends since like 3rd grade and he is deeply in love with her

she knows it but still keeps him around for years now

...and just as a super AFC he hopes to get wioth her one day thinking that all his good deeds will one day pay off

p.s. I gotta show him this site

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nah i know her best friend quite well, she isn't really the type for him, but it seems like he's trying to take advantage of her, maybe feeling her up, or even having sex. She knows he's pervert though, but she doesn't mind because she treats him as a good friend

u think the male would succeed?

JPR

Don Juan
Reaction score
uhm may be he is waiting for a long long chance where she get's wasted drunk at a party or something. If you say he is a pervert, then he might be waiting it out for just that chance to take advantage of her when she is not all herself and can't resist him mentaly or physicaly.