Is this being a Don Juan?

Rook

Don Juan
Reaction score
someone else want to take this one as their wing.... I don't have the energy.

Look man. I wasn't trying to insult you by calling you a girl... just with so many new lovechicks (whatever) site coming over here, there are many people posing as what they want to be.. guy/girl hermaphrodites, etc.

Okay, you never mentioned your age. I'm not trying to be a d!ck, but dude... read between the lines! In fact... re-read all the lines in every post you have made!

I gave you advice in that linked post. Did you even read it?

You are AFC as all get go. I will let others figure you out and help you.

Peace

I truly wish you the best of luck in both love and in life.

Rook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy cow! I've been bamboozled.... you are a LS chick. GTFO!

Seriously.

You offer nothing here. You are a troll. You are dead to me. Go Away.

If you think I'm just making this up... look up all her recent threads... and responses!

On a side note... how can I put someone on ignore? Went to her profile and couldn't find the option.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
A man shouldn't stay on the phone longer than 10 minutes with any woman. Yes, your boy is AFC and not Don Juan. If he was, he'd see all the red flags and run for the next woman or multiple women.
I'll talk on the phone with my GORGEOUS girlfriend for sometimes an hour.... and just because you found someone who can actually carry on a decentn convo doesn't mean you're an AFC.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rook said:
Holy cow! I've been bamboozled.... you are a LS chick. GTFO!

Seriously.

You offer nothing here. You are a troll. You are dead to me. Go Away.

On a side note... how can I put someone on ignore? Went to her profile and couldn't find the option.
this guy is a fool

Rook

Don Juan
Reaction score
And you either have down syndrome, or you are a chick from LS posing as something you are not.

You start a post, then every reply is $, or other utter nonsense.

Go away, and stop PM'ing child

How can i put this girl on ignore!

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rook said:
And you either have down syndrome, or you are a chick from LS posing as something you are not.

You start a post, then every reply is $, or other utter nonsense.

Go away, and stop PM'ing child

How can i put this girl on ignore!
dude I'm not asking you to comunicate with me i started this thread peace out psycho

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rook said:
Yep... It's a sh!t test.... She just sh!tted on you. Are you gonna take it? do nothing? Respond with anger, hurt? The relationship was done well before a girl cheats on you... you were just too AFC to see it. But how do you respond? That is the test. "is a great test to see if you are mature, mentally balanced, and secure in yourself." Has nothing to do with her.... this is about you!
could someone explain to me why someone being cheated on is a sh!t test? If shes cheating in you why would she care to test you reaction?

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
he is not being a don juan he is being a helpless slave to the white trash pvssy