is this an IOI or a **** test ?

a difficult guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I came across a lot of mature women (yep, it's still a fantasy for me)and they all told me at some point, "you know,I could be your mother" out of the blue, without me having expressed any explicit intention (just game).

I guess this is an IoI, a way for them to rationalize the attraction going on.

Anyway, I don't usually have anything smart/C&f/funny to say after that, besides an unsure "hmm, that's what I like";-)

you guys have any tips ?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you think thats an IOI, is this a joke? Its the complete opposite.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
Really depends how it's said and in response to what, most of the time something like that is opposite to an IOI.

Give us a clip of the conversation, as in what she says and what you sat etc.

Yeah.....needs to be in context to give it any bearing.

Krang!

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bad Ass Canadian said:
"And I could be your daddy...." :sly grin:
:crackup: :rockon: - haha, that's great!

a difficult guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
Really depends how it's said and in response to what, most of the time something like that is opposite to an IOI.

Give us a clip of the conversation, as in what she says and what you sat etc.
don't remember exactly,but it was going well, she (a new coworker) was talking to me all the time, eying on me all the time,mirroring me, and by the time she was saying that, she was facing me and was also in my personnal zone, close and leaning in. I know she's interested but I was just wondering if that was an IOI or a **** test and how to come back on that.

A similar situation occured a few months ago with a temporary boss, we initiated conversation, and since I had to gain points at my job because I was geting unpopular, I decided to gain points with her and so I started slightly gaming her. My body was turned away slightly, and after one hour or so,she was totallly turned towards me, legs moving/shaking (sign a girl wants to ****) and she then told me "y'know, I could be your mother" (out of conversation context, we weren't talking about that kind of topic, no family-related topic) and she was obviously waiting for a reaction from my part since I left a blank of 5 seconds and starred at her without saying anything.

This thing of "I could be your mother" is clearly a way for older ladies to reduce rationally the attraction they a re feeling to a younger guy like me, because they know it's not morally ok to have sex with a guy twenty years younger than them.

Now what I want to know is definitely how to come back on this.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are into her, use the comeback I mentioned.

The only reason an older women would say what she said is that she's trying to guage wether or not you'd be down with an "older gal".

By saying what i said, she instantly knows that you'd be cool with it. It's a green light.

This sort of response goes with any chick.... They are always throwing things out there to probe wether you're into it or not... most guys miss these things and that's why the girls always move on. They realize you don't speak their "language".

a difficult guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bad Ass Canadian said:
if you are into her, use the comeback I mentioned.

The only reason an older women would say what she said is that she's trying to guage wether or not you'd be down with an "older gal".

By saying what i said, she instantly knows that you'd be cool with it. It's a green light.

This sort of response goes with any chick.... They are always throwing things out there to probe wether you're into it or not... most guys miss these things and that's why the girls always move on. They realize you don't speak their "language".
oh man, you're right on. Stupid me not to have thought about it.
thanks a lot,you made my day.

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: I could be your Mother
Me: You're right, poor old you

-AudiTy =o

bearfan34201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I would love to bang a MILF. I wonder how hard that would be cause I'm only 18?