Is this alright?

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend loves to fix girls when they have smudged lipstic, have lint on their face, smeared eyeliner etc.

What he does (if this happens) is that he tells them that some lipstick is on their chin or upper lip and then he wipes her lipstick off himself. My question is, is it ok to intrude and fix a girls makeup problems by yourself? I can see why it can be some nice kino, but then again it might seem like an intrusion if you just stick your hands out and rub her eyeliner off for her. She might want to do it herself. whats the deal here?

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah Does he get girls? If i did that, girls would laugh and give me goofy stares like I'm weird :p

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing it does - it makes a girl insecure, and you'll set the atmosphere in which she'll become submissive and want to please you. It doesn't always work though.

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahaha cool...i guess it would work if like a little bit of makeup or lint or a fallen hair was on her face...you could lightly brush it off.....my friend sometimes goes to the extreme and points out boogers and food inbetween teeth. Its actually pretty funny to watch but i would never do that...i feel sorry for the girl.

MarcP

Don Juan
Reaction score
An alpha can do anything without getting weird stares. It depends on your body launguage, beliefs and attitudes. Of cource if an AFC says something like that he'd get weird stares because it is not acceptable behaviour for an AFC but if an alpha does it it is diff story.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
confidently brushing hair away is good, its cool and people then think you have a deeper relationship