Is this a ***** way of getting chicks?

lokariototal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this a pvsssy way of getting chicks?

What i'm gonna say it's kinda hard to explain but here it goes!

Ok! I was wondering if EACH guy, has it's own strenghts and weaknesses with getting women. For example, is it OK and normal that a guy is a MASTER in ****y comedy but not so good at for example kino? or vice versa? Should a guy use his strengths or what? I'm kinda decent at things like kino or ****y comedy or whatever, but my biggest strength i think is PHONE GAME. 2 years ago, I used to make use of phone game. That was My strength. I remember I could call a girl and we would be talking about sex and stuff within half an hour. On the phone I'm was my flirtiest, most seductive self ever. I remember I used to call girls, and it was very easy for me to get dates, and we would be holding hands very easy and stuff. In fact, I made a girlfriend just by talking on the phone! I remember I always brought the subject of sex in a funny way.... i was always like "Hey, we should totally go hang out on my bed this weekend............. I Have a lot of movies to show u!!! " and things got more and more explicit and naugthier, girls loved it and laughed like hell! The thing is, I wonder if that's just the way I am, my strength (phone 'game'), or if that's a *****, easier, lazier way of getting women. I don't do that since years now because I labeled it as a ***** way of getting women. Also, having those types of conversations is kinda hard in real life. It just feels kinda weird for me. I wonder If I should use my OLD strategy (phone 'game') of getting women which is very easy for me, or if I should just try to learn the old fashion way?

I hope u understand what I mean!

ajax11

Reaction score
No, but I will tell you this; the more "hidden" the method of communication, the more likely you are to say things you wouldn't in person. It's like this:

Anonymous website like this: most likely to say things you wouldn't in person
E-Mail and text: most likely to say things in person to someone you know or deal with
Phone: also a way to say things you wouldn't in person but pretty close (to me)
Then there's in person.

Now if you are different in person than you are over the phone I would just say you're not being the real you on the phone, but if that's just the way you are then I don't see the problem with it.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use your strengths, obviously. WTF kind of question are you asking? The only pvssy way of picking up chicks is raping them.

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if it doesn't work. :)

I think via a "hidden" form of communication it's much easier to be your real self and the more personal it gets the more you hold back out of politeness.

With a strong enough frame the things you say on the phone won't be weird when you say them in person. But it's a result achieved with a lot of work and personal development. Life is short, so if your current method gives results why change it?