Is this a "next"?

Reaction score
This is a set-up by a buddy who thinks me & this woman would be perfect together. She's a single mom, which I'm not wild about.

I cut short a very awkward 1st phone convo with a suggestion that we reduce the weirdness factor by moving it to the real world--i.e. coffee date after work next monday. I got the infamous definite-maybe-with-callback-to-verify, & we all know what that means. With a cold pickup, it means 1 chance in 1000 that you will ever go on that date. But this is not a cold pickup. Does that change anything?

Is this worth 1 more call next week, or is it NEXT! time? I have 2 more dates this week, so it's not like I'm terribly worried. But I'm one of these revenge-oriented types who's apt to use the power of NEXT! frivolously, so I wanted to get a sanity-check from the experienced DJ's.

Thanks...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude give the single mother a chance to find a sitter and collect her thoughts.

if you dont hear from her in about a week, then check her off as a next.

you jump the gun too fast.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
give her a call next week make a date........now the ball is in her court. Id give her a chance.

- Smooth Player 056 -
Founder and Creator of the HSDJBC/ Contest

Johnnie5

Don Juan
Reaction score
as per penkitten , single moms gotta organise babysitters

gotta plan thinsg ahead , most single moms arent looking for a father replacement , just omeone to hang out with and have a real life with

enjoy it while you can and dont promise anything you dont want to deliver