is this a MAJOR sh!t test?

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
long...
aight so i went to my friends gfs house today with them, and my soon-to-be gf[we'll call her Rachel] got there alittle later[she goes to a diff school, but is changing to mine next year].
So she comes in, and acts completely PISSED at me, this is my 2nd time seeing ehr, and shes already starting some drama?
Her story: Her friend Elise told her that "elise and you talked a lot while i was outta town,and she said u said some **** about me." And she didn't believe me when i said "yeah, i dont' talk to elise, shes a ***** lol."
So i left her alone in her bed, and called for my ride to come pick me up about 30 minutes after she got there, I was fed up.

All of a sudden she opens up. She gets closer..and grabs my hand to hold hands[i was trying to sorta] and then i pulled her pver and we like "cuddled" for a while till my ride got there.
She never told me "what elise said"

I get home, and a few hours later i get like 2 calls from Rachel. I *****ed at Elise alittle who said she had no idea what was going on,a dn said that rachel lie., and then when i get rachels call shes like "Don't say **** to elise! I wasn't supposed to get mad! If you **** this up[shes already dumping her very-popular boyfriend for me,and rumors and **** at her school have ruined her reputation] we're done, Elise can ruin my reputation even further and **** me over. don't make this hell for me."
i mentioned this being shady-as-****, but played along. I gto her to tell me what elise said. she said "I talked ot patrick a lot, and I don't think he likes you."rachel thinks elsie like sme..**** that.

So recap: she gets mad at me, all pissy and stuff, softens up when i spit my game, and then basicly says "don't mention this to my bestf riend, the person who made me mad all day, or else we're through."
So shady....was she testing me? waiting to see my reaction? or what do u think of this whole situation. I'm gonna find otu ehr reputation at her school, adn fi she lies alot. and make ti clear to her "if I ever catch you on a lie. then we are through."[whats a better way of making this clear, or should i jsut make it a subconsious idea and if i ever catcha lie, end it no questions asked?]...
i should be able to trust her, but this si so shady lol

lightshadow

Banned
Reaction score
TOO much drama. NO ONE CARES. THANKS FOR WAISTING MY TIME WHICH IM NOT GOING TO GET BACK.

Finch

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, she said she's going to call things off with you if you "**** things up"? Screw this bit*h. She isn't worth it. Dump it and move on..

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let her know where you stand

let her know that you talk to who you want, when you want. she doesn't run your life

if she tries some crap like that again, make yourself scarce

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUT don't just bring it up. let her bring it up, then set her straight

if she doesn't mention it again, it would be better for both of you if you just let it go

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lightshadow
TOO much drama. NO ONE CARES. THANKS FOR WAISTING MY TIME WHICH IM NOT GOING TO GET BACK.
Hey newb, you're on a Don Juan website, every experience Don Juan will run into a situation that they're unfamiliar with, and need a 3-part perspective.

and others: thank u very much boys, jsut wnat i needed. peace.