is this a huge ***** test?

thorwynn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she on the ***** test here? I am COURTING her. well, we already had sex 3 times before, i know she still wants it but now her defense mechanism is up. because she is the type that won't reply to a guy if she doesn't like him; she still replies fine to my texts when i check her out if she's already ok to talk with. this happened last night. i know she's still waiting for my reply cause she's still putting up a fight for the last 3 days. i dunno if she wants drama. may i remind you that she is a cynic with men.

I put an ultimatum last night with my girl cause she wasn't treating me anymore like before. but then she deflected me. i got no reply yet. how do i pass this? i'm trying to show that I'm a humble guy.

ME: I've always believed what you said before that when a person is important to you, you don't leave them. and you said that you don't want us to be hurt eventually.

I'm asking you if you still want you & me to go on. you're making me feel that you don't want me anymore. you are already being insensitive. you throw me out when we talk (in SMS). I'm still open to adjust some of my attitude but it will take time and patience. I'm still hoping that the person i once knew is still there. I am still trying to make this work out for you & me. but if you don't want just because of my imperfections I cant do anything about it. If you got problems with me do say so. I can't get a hunch on what you feel. I'm clueless. if you don't want me anymore tell me now. im not rushing you.

she replied after 3 hours.

HER: if that's what you think or feel..well its fine. i cannot please everybody for who i am. and im not asking you to change for me ok? me that you knew before? hmmm...are you sure that you knew me that well? hah! whatever.

well, as you've said...you just "want" me right? well...i think you had enough of me...too much already. oh well whatever you say, go

what do you guys think of this? do i tell her something or start the no contact?

thorwynn

Don Juan
Reaction score
GUYS, I KNOW IM IN DEEP **** HERE, i just need advice on what to do with her, um attitude.

wilford

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your text sounded too needy, like too worried about what she thinks... too emotional... too much feeling too soon.... looking for her validation.... willing to change your attitude to fit her needs?? where is your pride?... after having sex only 3 times... too much weakness.. this crap never works..

The strange and good thing you should apreciate is that she made you a favor by being honest and clear with the reply... basically telling you to man up and forget about her, wich is the best thing for YOU!

The_Crack

Don Juan
Reaction score
The oneitis is strong in this one!

ultimatum is never a good thing brah.. never corner her that way, its always going to end bad. If i were you i would just give her some space. go no contact for a few weeks and then re initiate it. But i love no contact haha cause its always worked for me. There are probably other ways..

thorwynn

Don Juan
Reaction score
she didnt tell me if she still wants me or not, she didnt even say what her problem was. so ill just start no contact with her after that message?

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If my wife cheated on me I'd send a less ***** sounding text. YOU dug the hole here mate, the point of no-contact is to get away from manipulative girls not ones you fail to manipulate. I'd tell her I'd lapsed and looked to far into things- which should be true- and then proving it by ignoring that needy whiny voice inside and being a man.

thorwynn

Don Juan
Reaction score
any more other suggestions? i'm willing to take more advice from different points of view from you guys.

wilford

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the message is really clear and honest, no game here bro.... its women language...

thorwynn said:
if that's what you think or feel..well its fine.
I don't really care that much about you and your feelings

i cannot please everybody for who i am.
and im not asking you to change for me ok?
There is no relationship and nothing to work for or fix, no compromise no nothing

me that you knew before? hmmm...are you sure that you knew me that well? hah! whatever.
You have feelings for me too soon, and you barely know me, attraction killer

well, as you've said...you just "want" me right? well...i think you had enough of me...too much already.
We had sex and fun and that was pretty much all

oh well whatever you say, go
I don't feel attraction anymore, go away and maybe i'll contact you in a future too see if you have found your balls that you apparently lost

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is no shiet test mate, stop thinking everything a girl do is a shiet test. It seem to me that her interest is droppping, what you should have done then is pull back, give her less attention than before.

Giving a girl an ultimatum is a BIG mistake, like the other guys said, you sounded very desperate and pathetic. Have you re-read her reply? She literally laughed in your face, she disrespected you. My advice now is drop her, no contact is to drop the girl and get over her.

I know it sounds harsh but if you read back your post from a 3rd person's perspective you will see how pathetic it sounds.

thorwynn

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright wilford, i'm convinced with what you did. thank you for a much more clear message. damn this, i'm all ****ed up with her. deep ****. so i'd just go for no contact? what if she's just testing me if how much i really want her through all the trials? she's filipina btw. after three months and it goes like this. what if i want her back? can i do something wilford?

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thorwynn said:
alright wilford, i'm convinced with what you did. thank you for a much more clear message. damn this, i'm all ****ed up with her. deep ****. so i'd just go for no contact? what if she's just testing me if how much i really want her through all the trials? she's filipina btw. after three months and it goes like this. what if i want her back? can i do something wilford?
THIS IS NOT A DRILL, ITS NOT A SHIET TEST!!! Drop her and get over it, she disrespected you in a BIG way with her reply. Which you deserved with your desperate ULTIMATUM.

thorwynn

Don Juan
Reaction score
htienvu, alright im now convinced that this is not a shiet test.

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know how you feel about wanting her back, we all know how you feel. It's the reason we're here in the first place. Trust me mate, this one is not gonna go anywhere, the more you pursue it the worse it will get. Let go of your ego, cut your losses and move on. It may hurt for a while but when you look back you will laugh at this situation you've been in, you'll see how silly you've been acting. Read the DJ bible, there are a lot of good materials there to learn how to deal with situations like this one.

thorwynn

Don Juan
Reaction score
htienvu. i know man, what came into mind when i did this was, back in the past it was easy for me getting to have sex with a couple of girls through the lessons here in sosuave. yup she was included in that "list". i had sex with her during our first meeting. i just felt that it was time for me to get serious with somebody. that's all. i know it's too silly already. my heart says yes but my mind says no. i understand mate. i just want to know how to get someone back to me again.

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thorwynn said:
htienvu. i know man, what came into mind when i did this was, back in the past it was easy for me getting to have sex with a couple of girls through the lessons here in sosuave. yup she was included in that "list". i had sex with her during our first meeting. i just felt that it was time for me to get serious with somebody. that's all. i know it's too silly already. my heart says yes but my mind says no. i understand mate. i just want to know how to get someone back to me again.
Read this

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=82346

It'll help.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is actually being uncharacteristically clear. She is telling you in no uncertain terms that you don't know her, you are too attached, you don't have to change, and its not her business. Be thankful she isn't dragging you along like a lovesick puppy for a while before ultimately dumping you.

Learn your lesson from this and move on.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't be texting important conversations. You give her the frame when you do that.

You should NEVER say "I'm clueless." In her mind that puts a period on the question, "Is he clueless?" She cannot understand that you mean that you don't know how she's thinking. She will process it as you saying that you are generally clueless.

This is a disrespectful b!tch who harbors issues with men. You are in a no-win situation. Like H said, cut your losses and get out now. Some guys here will tell you to just disappear, but personally I would text one word, "done"

No period, no other words, nothing but a cryptic "done". That will get that little hamster in her brain running. I believe it is always critically important to convey to a woman that her behavior has caused YOU to make a decision about her. A rational, DISPASSIONATE decision.

Finally, maintain absolute radio silence. Completely disappear from her radar. Go find other girls. Either she will disappear or in a few weeks start feeling anxious and start blowing up your phone. If she disappears, good riddance to bad rubbish. If she blows up your phone, report it to us and we'll guide you through. In the meantime, do not respond to her at all.

You MUST re-take the frame of control from her.