Is this a hint from this girl?

Mechwarrior13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey.

I am a junior in highschool. There is this girl in my grade I see everyday usaully who has a class in a room before I do, so I always see her leave before I go in. I know of her and she is a bit dirty and open about doing the **** buddy thing (not a bad thing I guess). She's alright and I wouldn't mind being her friend cause she knows a lot of people.

Anyways we've never talked but today I was waiting in the hallway by myself for her class to finish. She came out last as usaul and only this time instead of going to her next class, she turned around walked right back towards me and placed herself in front of me! Not facing me though, she was standing infront of me but with her left side towards me. I was going to say something but she was on her cell phone even though she didn't say a word the entire time,which was weird and I suspect no one was even on the other end. It's just me and her there in the hallway the entire time as this happened. Eventually after being there for about a minute like this I just went into the class to put in my books and stuff. I felt bad about not saying anything after and went back out but she had left and I saw her walking to her next class.

This all seemed weird to me and what she did as, well...deliberate? cause I was like "it's interesting she has decided to stand infront of me to talk to on her phone...couldn't she do this on her way to class or somewhere else?"- were allowed to hvae cell phones in school and they dont' get taken away or anything. So I thought I'd ask.

danny987

Don Juan
Reaction score
im not sure, but what i would have done is kino'd her hip and when she turned around just say hi.

Mechwarrior13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but a popular ***** with hot friends...friends i'd like to get with. so how do i play this?

Imohtep

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont take this as an insult or anything dude...but that most likely was not a hint...just turning around to talk on her cell phone...pfft...if it was a real hint she wouldve atleast looked at you once or twice while she was talking.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh I had a similar thing like this happen... a girl walked up behind me and pulled me to her side, and all she was doing was talking on her cellphone with her shoulder pressed into mine (she has ****in hard muscles)... anyway this was random and I don't know her that well... but

this is an example of some sort of semi IOI, and in your story you don't mention any direct contact between her and you. knowing girls like this, she'd probably thing you're weird for not saying anything (if she was looking for a response), but you made a good choice by walking away because you kept your cool like that.

next time just say something. you can only benefit from using your voice.
try some C+F like... "yeah chicks always get good reception around me. I make your bars shoot up ;)"

haha... I laughed at that example

Mechwarrior13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Imohtep said:
dont take this as an insult or anything dude...but that most likely was not a hint...just turning around to talk on her cell phone...pfft...if it was a real hint she wouldve atleast looked at you once or twice while she was talking.
Not insulted man; I respect your opinion if anyting. There are two sides to everything and she very well may not like me, who knows, but I wouldn't be upset by that. I am just observing and the whole thing struck me as odd. The only reason why I thought she was trying to get my attention and MAYBE wanted me to talk to her was because she came right back when normally she goes straight to her next class. She did look at me when she came out but then took out her phone. I actually did think at that moment like you she must not like me apparently, but then when she turned around halfway and walked ALL the way back to where I was and positioned herself right infront of me, like practically an arm lengths away I found that to be kinda suspicious....because why come all the way back and come near me while "talking" on her cell? (Not that I would care to hear any of her conversations)...and I say "talking" because in the entire time this thing occured which was more then a minute she never said a word into the phone which makes me think noone was even on the other line...basically she could've talked anywhere she wanted but her choice to do it near me set off my detector. She was looking at me as she was coming towards me again, but yes, once she stopped in front of me there wasn't anymore eye contact, but normally she doesn't make eye contact with me anyways and looks down when she passes.

Grand Wizzard Alamar said:
heh I had a similar thing like this happen... a girl walked up behind me and pulled me to her side, and all she was doing was talking on her cellphone with her shoulder pressed into mine (she has ****in hard muscles)... anyway this was random and I don't know her that well... but

this is an example of some sort of semi IOI, and in your story you don't mention any direct contact between her and you. knowing girls like this, she'd probably thing you're weird for not saying anything (if she was looking for a response), but you made a good choice by walking away because you kept your cool like that.

next time just say something. you can only benefit from using your voice.
try some C+F like... "yeah chicks always get good reception around me. I make your bars shoot up ;)"

haha... I laughed at that example
haha it was a good line. will have to see though, maybe she wanted me to, maybe not. i originally thought she did and you can just see the above as to why. to me it all seemed just to deliberate and that's what roused my suspicion. I hope it makes sense.

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
danny987 said:
im not sure, but what i would have done is kino'd her hip and when she turned around just say hi.
He's lying. lol

Mechwarrior13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bunk 040 said:
He's lying. lol
haha i'm guessing the hip thing is one of those things were if it worked, you'd go very far, but if it failed, you'd be screwed.

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mechwarrior13 said:
Just go to school tomorrow and do the same thing you did today. If it dont happen again, **** it.
When I was in high school and I wanted a girl I'll just tell one of her friends (male or female) that I was cool with I liked her. Or I'll just holla at her myself. I mean you must like this hoe, so try to get her, and get some *****.

Mechwarrior13

Don Juan
Reaction score
she's ok, but i'm more interested in her friends. she would be good social proof. yo bunk, your blog link doesn't work.

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
That **** was back in 04, when I aint no ****. So what you gonna do?

Mechwarrior13

Don Juan
Reaction score
talk to her of course. it's the only way i'll find out n-e-ways. no sense in wondering about when i can find out.

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mechwarrior13 said:
talk to her of course. it's the only way i'll find out n-e-ways. no sense in wondering about when i can find out.
See that's what the **** Im talking bout. I hope you aint just saying it, I hope you really do it.