Is this a good way to meet new chicks?

The_Winger.

Don Juan
Reaction score
I work as a service cashier (checkouts).Does anybody know if i could meet some chicks through this? What would i say? kthankxbai

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You work with any hot chicks there?

Thats the best way to go about it.

Hitting on the customers might creep them out.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be asking customers for their phone numbers or anything. Sure, you'll probably get a few numbers and all, but you'll also probably get fired. LOL

Just smile and ask them how their day is going.

The_Winger.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i work with a few hot chicks but they have boyfriends...
What about commenting hot customers on there looks?
Ive done some approaches when i'm not on checkouts like when im packing the shelfs,EG look for a young hot confused customer and say 'Do you need help with anything?' so yeah thats some of it.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yeah, ask them if they need help with anything, but if you want you can continue the conversation, ask them how their day is going, if they're around the area, where they work, etc. As long as you're cool, you can talk to them about anything.

Don't compliment them on their looks. "You are so hot" is going to get you in trouble. You could make a comment on something their wearing, or say something along the lines along "You have a great smile" or something like that. Be careful though, you don't want to lay it on too heavy on the customers. You WILL get fired if you do.

I want to work at a retail clothing store, like the Buckle. I think that would be an awesome way to talk to hot girls putting on hot clothes. I have a girlfriend now, but that doesn't mean I can't look! LOL

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Joke around with the attractive customers. I was a cashier, and usually the hot chicks that would come in once, would come in again. If that's where they shop, then that's where they shop! I used to tease the hot ones, never number close or compliment them in the register though. Your goal is to build rapport so she knows who you are, then see her around outside of work, and boom. Examples of what I used to do:

(Chick hands me a 20 dollar bill)
I give it right back to her and with a serious face, say, "We don't accept counterfeit twenties." I haven't failed with this one; always gets a laugh. Afterwards, obviously, I laugh with them.

Talk about what they buy, unless it's a personal product or embarassing. Use good judgement!

Keep it light, be cool.

jesusrules

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah it will work. i had a similar job like yours and dude i used to have some good times. its so easy talking to chicks man. your probably going to meet some chicks. like if they buy something make a comment on it saying this cd is good. or this movie is good. just have fun, remember to. theres to many times i see dudes and they look like there going to kill someone. so relax when your doint it.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful. A friend of mine got fired for being too friendly with girls that came into his store.