Is there ever such a thing as "free" sex?

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are most women incapable of having sex for the sake of its own enjoyment? I'm not saying they don't enjoy it....but, besides the good feelings sex provides to women, it seems like they always want SOMETHING in return for their "gift of sex" to us.

sex in exchange for....

pursuing them (time)
companionship (time/money/effort)
social status (time/effort)
gifts (money)
being a good seducer (time/effort)

Not hating on women at all....just noticing that I spend disproportionately more time/energy trying to score when if I just focused my energy on becoming wealthy i could just pay for sex without any strings attached. Kill two birds with one stone. Any thoughts?

Twitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you saying free speech is being taken away( by the gov.) or the ability to talk a woman in to bed is being taken away(due to changing expectations)?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Twitch said:
Are you saying free speech is being taken away( by the gov.) or the ability to talk a woman in to bed is being taken away(due to changing expectations)?

http://videosift.com/video/Israeli-Woman-Finds-Out-BF-Is-Arabic-Sues-Him-For-Rape?loadcomm=1

If you lie, you go to jail for rape eh?

Everything will be rape soon. Also, Rome instituted a bachelor tax towards the end of it's civilization as the women were unfit for marriage and hedonism, homosexuality, and decadance ruled the day so there was no need for marriage. Sounds familiar?

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FutureSpartan said:
Not hating on women at all....just noticing that I spend disproportionately more time/energy trying to score when if I just focused my energy on becoming wealthy i could just pay for sex without any strings attached. Kill two birds with one stone. Any thoughts?
Actually when you focus yourself to become wealthy, girls will come to qualify themselves. And your game will get better because you don't have time for them. It's now or never. If you are average to good looking then you'll have girls without paying directly (nothing is free)... They will see you as the high value guy. If you get to that point, watch out for gold-diggers !

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is free, and plentiful. Of course, that's up to the individual to decide. The popular notion that we all pay for sex in one way or another stems from a lack mentality.

When you shift to an abundance mentality, you will see all that there is in the world for you, instead of what you are losing. It's all give-and-take. You're only seeing it one way. You're both providing something.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FutureSpartan said:
Why are most women incapable of having sex for the sake of its own enjoyment? I'm not saying they don't enjoy it....but, besides the good feelings sex provides to women, it seems like they always want SOMETHING in return for their "gift of sex" to us.

Come on bro, think about it. If you enjoy something that has value, don't you want to get something in return for it? Alexander Ovechkin LOVES hockey, he lives and BREATHES IT, he shouldn't hold out for the biggest and best contract? Donald Trump LOVES making deals, better than sex he has said, does that mean he should give it away for FREE? If you have a product that people want and there is competition for it, of course you are going to hold out for the biggest and best offer, you are never going to give away for free.

Is a girl is going to have sex with a guy that makes her FEEL awesome and can protect her in a fight, or a guy who puts or her down and insults her and runs away when he is challenged? Just because it feels good for her doesn't mean she has to make dumb decisions.

sex in exchange for....

pursuing them (time)
companionship (time/money/effort)
social status (time/effort)
gifts (money)

Not hating on women at all....just noticing that I spend disproportionately more time/energy trying to score

That's because you are not doing the RIGHT things to score. You can't tell the teacher to give you an A just because you studied 10 hours, just like you can't tell the girl to have sex with you because you tried so hard. It's not how HARD you work, it's how SMART you work. That's why guys who KNOW THE GAME, can bed a girl in 8 minutes. Guys who don't, give them 8 months and they still will have nothing to show for it.

when if I just focused my energy on becoming wealthy i could just pay for sex without any strings attached. Kill two birds with one stone. Any thoughts?
One doesn't depend on the other. If you feel you need to be rich to score, that's your prerogative. But you won't magically figure out women when you make your first million. Your day job and night game have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with other.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes there is free sex.

no here has had sex for free?

I have.

never payed a dollar, never bought any gifts.

no one had a girl call you up when she wants some.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FutureSpartan said:
Are you serious? What are you, some kind of robot? I mean geez...I LOVE meeting people, especially women. I love the game. But all of it's secondary. My grades, and my friends, are more important.

There isn't free ANYTHING if you count time and effort as a cost. It took you time to type out this post. It's takes you time to read it. If you're THAT strapped for time, why even be on SoSuave? :p

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From a philosophical standpoint (and in my opinion the most applicable):

Because your life exists between your birth and your death, time is the only real currency of your life - all other currencies, goods, and ideas are abstractions of the immutable fact that some day you will be dead. By definition, anything you spend time on is NOT free. This does not rule out good investments, like exercise (lengthens life), breathing (lengthens life) and other things of the like.

In short, if you find yourself wasting a lot of time on ANYTHING without consistent returns, reconsider your life strategy, and how important the thing you're spending your time on really is.

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys...i threw this out there to get some opinions. This wasnt something I was dogmatically believed but just a thought that popped up and wanted to get some other perspectives.

Nkognito

Don Juan
Reaction score

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
I dont know, but 99 times of of 100 a girl that will give up free sex has an emotional, personality, or mental disorder so that should tell you something lol. Its normal for girls to withhold their bodies.
I dont know which planet you guys came from. What you wrote here is abnormal stupid nonsense. Sorry, i just cant believe what happened to this site.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
If you're a white guy in asia that's the closest you'll get to "free sex" ;)
next closest thing is being a white guy in the USA going for foreign Asian chicks, mail order, or just the ones that are already in this country.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exhumed said:
Yes. If' your're under 50, white, and in decent shape, the shop girls all want to go out with you and even the hookers offer to do you for free. No lie. The local guys want to be your wingman.

It's crazy.

Nkognito

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alien said:
I dont know which planet you guys came from. What you wrote here is abnormal stupid nonsense. Sorry, i just cant believe what happened to this site.
If you're going to be constructive why not elaborate your point. Isn't that what this site is based off of? Sharing wisdom/insight. In critiquing his post and not offering any input, are you not doing what you don't beleive is "happening to this site"?

As for the topic, nothing is free. But that is not to say that you can't change the price. If the bargin is not worth the reward move on to your next sale :up: