Is there any reason to be with older women?

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys on here claim they are in their 30s or 40s but are with women in their early 20s. If a guy can get younger women, why ever be with older women?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the time, older women turn me off.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Older women
-aren't nearly as attractive - age does not treat women like men. Look at OLD for example. Most women, even in their late 20's, look to be in their 30's or later.
-tend to have kids - not as big of a deal for me, but hard to start a relationship with...
-tend to have emotional baggage - It seems that most women don't ever truly deal with it, even though they try to convince themselves they have

Younger women are the opposite of all 3

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Older women
-aren't nearly as attractive - age does not treat women like men. Look at OLD for example. Most women, even in their late 20's, look to be in their 30's or later.
-tend to have kids - not as big of a deal for me, but hard to start a relationship with...
-tend to have emotional baggage - It seems that most women don't ever truly deal with it, even though they try to convince themselves they have

Younger women are the opposite of all 3
Yep, it's a better deal.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Older women have usually been around the block quite a few more times than you depending on the age difference. Experience and knowledge = power. Why put yourself put yourself at a disadvantage from the start?
Plus with a higher experience level, an older woman would probably have less pair bonding desire than you unless she was desperate. Older women should only be for short term casual flings, ONS status, or a learning experience.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a guy can get younger women, why ever be with older women?

I've fvcked girls half my age, but mentally, most of them are children. If you ever want to have a decent conversation, it helps a lot for the woman to be near your age. And despite looking good during sex, young women are not especially skilled at it.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Benjamin Franklin, Advice to a Young Man on the Choice of a Mistress (1745).

June 25, 1745

My dear Friend,

I know of no Medicine fit to diminish the violent natural Inclinations you mention; and if I did, I think I should not communicate it to you. Marriage is the proper Remedy. It is the most natural State of Man, and therefore the State in which you are most likely to find solid Happiness. Your Reasons against entering into it at present, appear to me not well-founded. The circumstantial Advantages you have in View by postponing it, are not only uncertain, but they are small in comparison with that of the Thing itself, the being married and settled. It is the Man and Woman united that make the compleat human Being. Separate, she wants his Force of Body and Strength of Reason; he, her Softness, Sensibility and acute Discernment. Together they are more likely to succeed in the World. A single Man has not nearly the Value he would have in that State of Union. He is an incomplete Animal. He resembles the odd Half of a Pair of Scissars. If you get a prudent healthy Wife, your Industry in your Profession, with her good Economy, will be a Fortune sufficient.

But if you will not take this Counsel, and persist in thinking a Commerce with the Sex inevitable, then I repeat my former Advice, that in all your Amours you should prefer old Women to young ones. You call this a Paradox, and demand my Reasons. They are these:

i. Because as they have more Knowledge of the World and their Minds are better stor'd with Observations, their Conversation is more improving and more lastingly agreable.

2. Because when Women cease to be handsome, they study to be good. To maintain their Influence over Men, they supply the Diminution of Beauty by an Augmentation of Utility. They learn to do a 1000 Services small and great, and are the most tender and useful of all Friends when you are sick. Thus they continue amiable. And hence there is hardly such a thing to be found as an old Woman who is not a good Woman.

3. Because there is no hazard of Children, which irregularly produc'd may be attended with much Inconvenience.

4. Because thro' more Experience, they are more prudent and discreet in conducting an Intrigue to prevent Suspicion. The Commerce with them is therefore safer with regard to your Reputation. And with regard to theirs, if the Affair should happen to be known, considerate People might be rather inclin'd to excuse an old Woman who would kindly take care of a young Man, form his Manners by her good Counsels, and prevent his ruining his Health and Fortune among mercenary Prostitutes.

5. Because in every Animal that walks upright, the Deficiency of the Fluids that fill the Muscles appears first in the highest Part: The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the last as plump as ever: So that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding2 only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement.

6. Because the Sin is less. The debauching a Virgin may be her Ruin, and make her for Life unhappy.

7. Because the Compunction is less. The having made a young Girl miserable may give you frequent bitter Reflections; none of which can attend the making an old Woman happy.

8thly and Lastly They are so grateful!!

Thus much for my Paradox. But still I advise you to marry directly; being sincerely Your affectionate Friend.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

June 25, 1745

My dear Friend,

I know of no Medicine fit to diminish the violent natural Inclinations you mention; and if I did, I think I should not communicate it to you. Marriage is the proper Remedy. It is the most natural State of Man, and therefore the State in which you are most likely to find solid Happiness. Your Reasons against entering into it at present, appear to me not well-founded. The circumstantial Advantages you have in View by postponing it, are not only uncertain, but they are small in comparison with that of the Thing itself, the being married and settled. It is the Man and Woman united that make the compleat human Being. Separate, she wants his Force of Body and Strength of Reason; he, her Softness, Sensibility and acute Discernment. Together they are more likely to succeed in the World. A single Man has not nearly the Value he would have in that State of Union. He is an incomplete Animal. He resembles the odd Half of a Pair of Scissars. If you get a prudent healthy Wife, your Industry in your Profession, with her good Economy, will be a Fortune sufficient.

But if you will not take this Counsel, and persist in thinking a Commerce with the Sex inevitable, then I repeat my former Advice, that in all your Amours you should prefer old Women to young ones. You call this a Paradox, and demand my Reasons. They are these:

i. Because as they have more Knowledge of the World and their Minds are better stor'd with Observations, their Conversation is more improving and more lastingly agreable.

2. Because when Women cease to be handsome, they study to be good. To maintain their Influence over Men, they supply the Diminution of Beauty by an Augmentation of Utility. They learn to do a 1000 Services small and great, and are the most tender and useful of all Friends when you are sick. Thus they continue amiable. And hence there is hardly such a thing to be found as an old Woman who is not a good Woman.

3. Because there is no hazard of Children, which irregularly produc'd may be attended with much Inconvenience.

4. Because thro' more Experience, they are more prudent and discreet in conducting an Intrigue to prevent Suspicion. The Commerce with them is therefore safer with regard to your Reputation. And with regard to theirs, if the Affair should happen to be known, considerate People might be rather inclin'd to excuse an old Woman who would kindly take care of a young Man, form his Manners by her good Counsels, and prevent his ruining his Health and Fortune among mercenary Prostitutes.

5. Because in every Animal that walks upright, the Deficiency of the Fluids that fill the Muscles appears first in the highest Part: The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the last as plump as ever: So that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding2 only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement.

6. Because the Sin is less. The debauching a Virgin may be her Ruin, and make her for Life unhappy.

7. Because the Compunction is less. The having made a young Girl miserable may give you frequent bitter Reflections; none of which can attend the making an old Woman happy.

Thus much for my Paradox. But still I advise you to marry directly; being sincerely Your affectionate Friend.
I have pondered this recently. It is especially noticeable when you date young attractive women, especially in 2016. They have relied on their looks so much, that they really don't have any personality. They are entertained by youtube and social media, nothing of real substance. As they reach and pass their 30's, the attention they get diminishes greatly. Therefore, they begin to realize they need to work on their mind. They either figure it out by the end of their 30's or end up in the singles pandora's box of a thing guys just use for shagging...

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

June 25, 1745

My dear Friend,

Remember the French song "femme d'experience" (experienced woman)

When as a man, you want to date older woman (18 to 45) because they know all the tricks, sexual teaching-woman pickup/harder and more knowledge and skilled. If you self improve at the same time you will be a alpha among the goldly man... than you take the youngers.

For me, the aging process they must conserve themselve. The older they are the more mature/knowledgable they are... it allows me to thing them more than a ONS.

Take quote was gold

Paul_FR

Don Juan
Reaction score
I (25) was in a LDR with a 41yo very young looking woman not so long ago. We got along very well and still do now as friends (yes LDR killed it in the end). Great conversations and sex chatting.

I am planning to see her in 2 months. I dont know what the outcome will be but She has agreed to "go for a coffee"...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

June 25, 1745

My dear Friend,

Lol, remember.. He is known also for flying kites in thunderstorms.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're in the game just to get laid, then older women are fine for that. The top space of their high score list is already occupied by some dude she fvcked in her 20s, so there's no point in reaching for the stars with her. As long as you don't consider her for a serious relationship, you'll be fine.

If you want a damn good companion who's going to stick by your side, you've gotta go young. I don't know why so many of you bytch about younger women being immature. They grow out of that in their mid to late 20s, so just use a bit of patience.

Anyway, younger women have a much shorter high score list, and the guy who's racking up the most points is likely some guy she only has a crush on. You can easily take over that top spot and be the one she constantly fantasizes about and pictures a future with. She will mould herself and her lifestyle into what you need because in her opinion, there is no other guy. You'll have a greater chance of having a loyal woman who will do things that none of those ungrateful old bags will, because those old bags are firmly stuck in their ways with their bad habits and attention wh0ring.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're in the game just to get laid, then older women are fine for that. The top space of their high score list is already occupied by some dude she fvcked in her 20s, so there's no point in reaching for the stars with her. As long as you don't consider her for a serious relationship, you'll be fine.

If you want a damn good companion who's going to stick by your side, you've gotta go young. I don't know why so many of you bytch about younger women being immature. They grow out of that in their mid to late 20s, so just use a bit of patience.

Anyway, younger women have a much shorter high score list, and the guy who's racking up the most points is likely some guy she only has a crush on. You can easily take over that top spot and be the one she constantly fantasizes about and pictures a future with. She will mould herself and her lifestyle into what you need because in her opinion, there is no other guy. You'll have a greater chance of having a loyal woman who will do things that none of those ungrateful old bags will, because those old bags are firmly stuck in their ways with their bad habits and attention wh0ring.
The insight you bring with this is always like a breeze of fresh air.

I can emphasize the "she will mould herself and her lifestyle into what you need". When a girl really wants you, she will become her best idea of what she thinks you want her to be, and she'll show it off to you to get your approval. Every man should have an experience like that so they know what being on top of a high score list is like, and why you don't want someone who can't have you there.

Last edited:

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

But aren't younger women still best for getting laid too? More teeth and less sagging.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But aren't younger women still best for getting laid too? More teeth and less sagging.
The word is "tight", in all the right places.:cool::D:p:)