Is the same approach relevant to different class of females?

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are different girls from different works of life. From your ghetto girl to your single well earning independent woman. Does one approach these women differently based on their social status or should they all be approached the same way? I know this may sound like a simple question but if you met someone like Jessica Alba in person, who given her status can have any man she wants; and then you have the HB 9 in your class. Do you go about dating them in the same way?

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really guys I'd like to know if it matters.

playainthemaking

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay ill add my two cents since no one else commented on your post. What you have to understand is that women are human just like us. Sure they are different in many crazy ways but they are not aliens or goddesses. Their **** smells like ours and not like roses. You have to treat all women the same for the most part. If you met Jessica Alba you would just be yourself and try and seduce her by showing her your confident and have value. If you said omfg i love you your so hot, you fail. She hears that enough and would look down on you but would thank you and maybe give you a hug.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we may "treat" all women the same despite hotness or tender supple ass... (damn you and your jessica alba)

But there is a valid point to what he's saying. as he put it, a "ghetto" girl won't react the same to a specific type of game as a single successful woman would.

I really think it's a case to case basis, and unless you want to start generalizing, there's no clear cut answer. Just run your game to start, and adapt as it goes along.

Ugh, i had a long ass post but i lost it somehow, suffice it to say that if for example, if a chick loves your C&F, use more of it. If she thinks you're arrogant or pretentious, bring her up to your level.

playainthemaking

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i realized he was saying that but i had to generalize because i dont think you can act a certain way with a different chick. I mean whats he gonna do go up to her and recite some words he learned off of urban dictionary. He has to just be himself and try and seduce her. I guess what im saying is that as long as your a friendly guy, whos HIP like me it wouldnt matter. If your not hip, then yeah if you talk nerdy or talk way too proper then its odd and wont work. Just learn to be a mature man whos hip and youll be fine bro.

NO SQUARES ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!!
:trouble: :trouble: :trouble: :trouble: :trouble: :trouble: :trouble: :trouble:

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All, I'm saying is lets say you're within a certain income bracket and you came across a chick who earns more and live the high life. Example models at celebrity parties etc. Perhaps you can't relate to this but try and imagine. Besides being yourself and confident. If you're not in this chick's status group is there a different approach to take. I'm not really sure how to clarify what I'm asking here. I know if I was in Jessica Alba's situation and some ghetto chic tried to get at me unless there was something really going for her I'd not want that connection because our interests would be likely be at different ends. Given this situation does it matter? or are there ways to turn this around? My post is not about putting a girl on a pedestal.