Is the DJ Bible too big?

Frankie Poullain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut up the Bible!!

Its not my intention to be all negative, but does anyone else feel as though the DJ Bible is too big - maybe in need of thinning out? Its just, there is an awful lot of posts there which I do not feel particularly drawn towards - incidentally I have read them all - and feel they somewhat lower the quality. I don't want to name specifics but, perhaps a reduction in size would lead to an increase in quality - Robert Jordan ''a rare commodity''.

Maybe this is just my opinion, but regardless of how highly the DJ Bible is regarded it could provide even more credibility. Not strictly necessary I admit, but as one of those people who want things ''just right'' maybe its worth a thought.

Hows my diplomacy coming along?

(Just re-read this; Robert Jordan is not an example)

Last edited:

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes!

I like the philosophical musings and theory. I think some of the tips are ridiculous. I like the writings of Allen Thompson, Pook (sometimes ... he gets too wordy), and some others.

A lot of people like the sound of their own voice and write too much.

It needs to be trimmed by about one-third, IMO.

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
agree

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed, one of my mates took one look and said maybe later, especially as older members tend to flame n00bs by saying read the bible if they have under 50 post count