Is she worth it?

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I told a girl that I like her, but she said that she wasn't interested in me in that way. She said she still wanted me as a friend. About 2 weeks after that, she started ditching me, and i was the only one who could see it. I asked her about it and she denied it, but I knew that she was lying. Just yesterday she ditched me and my (female) friend at school. We are both very pissed off with her, but I figured that if I don't show it, I will be much better off than if I do. What should I do with her? Is it worth keeping her in my life? Personally, I don't think so because she is too much of a liar. Another one of my girl friends talked to this girl yesterday, and she said that I am not a problem in her life, basically transfering all the weight to the girl that was with me when we got ditched. I know she is lying. What should I do?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Give her space (ie: live life without her). If she's lying about ditching you when she obvisously is, she needs to lose you to have it click..sometimes.

Just don't count on her always coming back.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JC Jerkson
She's not interested. Move on and find new ones. They're everywhere.

JC
Why would you just tell a girl "I like you" (Most likely you sounded real serious about it and meant it)

Come on man thats the afc way around things i could have understand if you were playing around saying something like that, but to actually say "I like you" its just giving her the option to say no.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seek&destroy
I told a girl that I like her, but she said that she wasn't interested in me in that way.
Tell her "You don't have a choice. We're gonna go make-out and then we're going to express our love to each other physically."

..Then start cackling madly.